Mama Bears Soaps - Now In Stock UK

Rev-O said:
andyjreid said:
Rev-O said:
Glycerine soaps? Hmm, I need tallow.

I've tried MB but would rather whip up Tabac and stick a Flake in it.

Watch out Ollie........... the valve in your TV is getting too hot............ luddite.

If they didn't have to slaughter a pig for your shave it wasn't worth it?

Yup. At the very least a badger has to die; do you use a synthetic brush?

I try not to ;)

my 4 turned up today top service..now which one to use tonight.. :shock:
lilac and lavender
unscented
bay rhum
or the roses ?
think ill go with the roses smells lovely..

Thanks to all those that have contacted Joe.

We currently have left:

2 X Rosemary Mint
1 X Unscented
1 X Bay Rhum

If anyone wants all 4 you can have them for £20 delivered. Thats £5 each with free delivery. They are just taking up space here.

Contact <!-- e --><a href="mailto:joesmith@badgerandhone.com">joesmith@badgerandhone.com</a><!-- e -->

Well, I haven't got them Simmster & if I do I'll always be willing to pass them on if need be in the future at cost to me. & I'se not bad ........ I'se WICKED INNIT !

JohnnyO. ;)

Just to keep you all updated, all the Mama Bears seconds are now with their new owners.

We only have for sale our normal stock which is still the cheapest way to buy Mama Bear's soaps if you live in the UK I might add ;)

Hope you all enjoy the soaps.

Best Regards,
B&H

Just picked up my new 2 from the postie-depot. Damaged/seconds one still to come, but maybe in today's post - maybe.

The parcel I picked up was mailed out by B&H the same day as a trade from one of the other TSR-ers. Both first class post both posted on Monday, which I would normally get dropped off here on the tuesday, maybe the Wednesday. I'm guessing someone somewhere along the way, didn't want to shift their arse and carry around something as trivial as my post, so they just left it for the weekend.

Just had a new delivery of Mama Bears soaps Ladies and Gentleman.

I know a lot of people we're unable to get the scent they wanted because they sold out so fast, so second time lucky hopefully!

http://www.badgerandhone.com/shop/index.php?route=product/manufacturer&manufacturer_id=26

We also have a few Dublin Tweed available that aren't listed on the website. Email us at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:sales@badgerandhone.com">sales@badgerandhone.com</a><!-- e --> if your interested in one of those.

£11.20 each with free UK delivery.

Cheers,

B&H

Are you going to be looking in the future at getting some of the other scents too? (I now have bought pretty much those you have :lol: )

Like the Hydrogen, or Aromatic Pipe Tobacco :eek:

No dramas if not, but no harm in asking. :D

AJP said:
Are you going to be looking in the future at getting some of the other scents too? (I now have bought pretty much those you have :lol: )

It all depends on demand...

We did a survey when we we're first thinking of importing Mama Bears soaps and the ones we've got came out top!

It would be great to eventually stock the whole range of Mama Bears products. We'll see what the future brings ;)

badgerandhone said:
It all depends on demand...

We did a survey when we we're first thinking of importing Mama Bears soaps and the ones we've got came out top!

It would be great to eventually stock the whole range of Mama Bears products. We'll see what the future brings ;)

I remember the original question you posed here. Please don't take my query as a criticism, it is just that bar maybe one or two, i have now bought the ones you stock :lol: Gannet...? Me...? probably :lol:

AJP said:

When I used to frequent B&B the Hydrogen scent was probably second only in popularity to MB's minty concoctions. I know our tastes are different but it may be worth a shot. I expect Sue has given you an idea of what is most popular. I wonder if she's able to tell you which scents she posts most of to Britain.

Back
Top Bottom