Models needed for training in Wet Shaving

ech

Hello
I work in a unisex hair and beauty salon in Glasgow's West end
And I am starting a course on wet shaving on Tuesday the 8th of June
I need 4 'models' from the Glasgow area who are free on that afternoon to come into the salon for a free hot towel shave facial (RRP £25)
All shaves are done under very close supervision by a professional

If anyone is interested please let me know
Thank you.

The term "model" might be inappropriate for some of the mugs on this forum.

Go on locals volunteer but take along and use some of your own gear...you might be able to show them a thing or two instead of the standard franchise kit, probably KOS.

The poor girl (assuming) needs to practice on someone it might be fun then report back.

Practise ???????????? I suppose everyones got to start somewhere but it would be a very brave person that took the seat. :mrgreen:

Good luck with your search.

I shall have to say no at this moment in time. Due to a silly experiment with a Mach 3 earlier in the week I now have a very angry patch on my neck and currently trust no one (including myself) to shave over it properly.

There are some things that a bloke is much better at doing for himself.

You just know at some stage you're going to end up taking hold of it yourself and saying "'ere petal, give it to me, this is how you do it . . . oh yeah!"

;)

I hope I dont sound bad but anybody that lets you take a shavette to there face under anybodys instrution but there own(and getting paid to let you do it) really does need there head examined, not that you will scar them just all the irratation that you will cause them. have you practiced on yourself?

I think you should provide at least some details on how and with what they'd shave. (hardware/software)
Also how much experience the person has etc..

I don't live in Glasgow, but if I did, I'd pop along and see how it goes, then decide on the spot yes or no.

Max

How the buggery did I manage to do that?

I'm sure it came up when I clicked "new posts" or I wouldn't have dragged it back up.

Ah well, we all make mistakes . . . as the Dalek said climbing off the dustbin.

Vinny.
(the new boy)

Back
Top Bottom