Moisturiser advice please

What you do in the privacy of your own home is up to you. I pass no judgement on you but fail to see the link. As Paul Weller said this is a modern world. I'm interested to know why your so anti skincare when your on a shaving forum with men that enjoy shaving and sharing advice on all aspects of it.....

Just because you don't do it doesn't mean you can pass judgement on those that do.

I know you will come back with some sharp witticism, so I have my finger ready with the report button, if you want to try and insult me again....Hopefully we can leave it there and agree to disagree.
No one has insulted you, so feel free to pick your Teddy off the floor, everyone is a victim these days, one wrong word and the woke Police are called to arrest the perpetrator in their little pink Panda Car. Report away. I scrape hair off my face with a sharp blade because I don't want to grow facial hair. Moisturising though, that's a step too far, Ladies do that. Estee Lauder... FGS!

Hopefully you'll be kicked off the site as you seem to want to carry on proving your manliness.... I suppose there are a few of you still around....

Your Biting like a fish mate he’s only having a laugh
Wicked Tuna Fishing GIF by National Geographic TV

I don't find it very funny in any way Mike and have come off the thread now to be honest. Actually although I've really learnt a lot here and met some great people maybe it's time to just delete my account....
no it’s not time you deleted your account,
Your input like everyone else’s is very important to the forum.

Back
Top Bottom