My Ever Ready Collection

jds

Hi all,

I've made some time to take some pictures of my collection of Ever Ready razors.

1912s

P1040883_zpsfb70cc43.jpg

P1040881_zpse56e966b.jpg

P1040878_zpsdefecaf5.jpg

P1040901_zps5be9c4ce.jpg

P1040894_zpsab51afff.jpg

P1040891_zps40f40d94.jpg

1924s

P1040887_zps84b41ed0.jpg

Streamlines

P1040908_zps67c905ee.jpg

P1040909_zps45db59ae.jpg

Natural Angles

P1040888_zps90b8701f.jpg

P1040896_zps1eb49810.jpg

Others

P1040898_zps0c07c542.jpg

Blades

P1040905_zpse8d669f3.jpg

There we are then. I've got other 1912s, but the ones posted are the best in terms of condition.

All the best,

Jon

I envy you greatly sir.

Although I own almost all of the razors you have in your collection (apart from a Streamline sadly) mine are in "user grade" condition, my favourite razor being the Embassy Set (first picture).

All the best.

Ron.

Nice collection you've got jds, :icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen: I especially like the Lu-Lu Temple razor,it's the same one as my one :D

John said:
Nice collection you've got jds, :icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen: I especially like the Lu-Lu Temple razor,it's the same one as my one :D

Really? I saw it on Etsy and I wanted a boxed shovelhead, and this really appealled to me with its custom made box.

Where did you get yours?

Jon

jds said:
John said:

Really? I saw it on Etsy and I wanted a boxed shovelhead, and this really appealled to me with its custom made box.

Where did you get yours?

Jon

Hi Jon I got my one from ebay here are some shots
wxwn.jpg

wpml.jpg

Interestingly the Lu-Lu temple are still going, and I emailed them and got a polite response from a gentleman who was delighted that the razor had been found and still in use, I explained that I was a member of TSR and emailed him a SOTD picture and he was thrilled.
He told me that the razors were given away as a gift on that day. I have seen aother Lu-Lu razor with chrome clamshell case with red lining in the inner.
hope you enjoy it :icon_smile:

kind regards John.

mulligano said:
Very nice collection, especially the green boxed "ambassador".

That was courtesy of UK Rob. I have shaved with that on several occasions. Feels really nice in the hand, but I have to say I've not managed to get my best shaves from it. Lovely piece though.

Cheers.

Jon

A very nice collection I have the blue boxed Ambassador but without the price card in the lid but it's got eight Ever Ready Corrux blades i would still like to own your collection very jealous

Very nice indeed, sir. I love some of the head shapes and handle styles. Just got a basic 1912 myself and its not had an outing for a wee while. Must remedy that soon. Great story with the Lu-Lu Temple one! :D

Be careful of the 1914's. I've found that the parts that hold the blades in the right locations seen to break or corrode off. Could yield a rough shave! Check before you buy.

Back
Top Bottom