Nanny's Silly Soap Returns

View attachment 108621
SOTD: 10/07/2023

Razor: Yaqi Mellon Chrome
Blade: Astra SP, 1st use
Brush: Highlander “Azzuri” Custom Brush Boti 4th Gen Pink 3 Color Synthetic Knot
Bowl: 3D Printed Bowl
Preshave: PAA Cube Unscented Soap
Soap: Nanny’s Silly Soap Moroccan Sands Croap
Aftershave: Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man EDT
Balm: Baxter Of California Aftershave Balm

Another day, another excellent shave from the Nanny’s silly soap. It worked a treat to start the week off with this soap, and rarely used razor! The gaps in the Yaqi razor head helped with the lubrication this design is supposed to give when shaving. A great smooth shave!
The scent on this soap is amazing I wish there was a matching balm/splash!
oh oh.... that brush is speaking to me!

I've now added another scent which is Lime; this is a light scent and does not linger on the skin. I hope to add Lavender tomorrow.
have ordered both these as samples, to check whether I need to add a cream arsenal to my soap one! My head hopes not, my heart says otherwise. These will be good for upcoming short travel too

have ordered both these as samples, to check whether I need to add a cream arsenal to my soap one! My head hopes not, my heart says otherwise. These will be good for upcoming short travel too
Lovely creams. The lime reminds me of Castle Forbes, which is widely known as one of, if not the, best lime scent/product out there. Lavender a little less strong for the sniff test, but becomes as strong and lovely during the shave/lathering. I'll be getting a full tub of the Lavender asap

I've not tried the newest range but I have a few small jars of the old stuff left. I shaved with one the other day and it still smelled nice and provided a great shave despite being quite old at this point. My favorite of the scents I had was "Yushu" which I think had juniper berry oil...I must have used that one up because I don't have it anymore. That one smelled amazing.

I tried that juniper berry one and you are right it did smell amazing.This one is from 2010 and sadly most of the aroma has gone.
Does anyone know when she first started making her soaps?

Back
Top Bottom