Nanny's Soap

Just placed my first order with Sharon for a selection of products on the back of all the positive feedback on this site.

Seems like a really nice person to deal with as well.

Will post my feedback, for what it's worth, when tried.

Pete

I'd be interested in reading it, as I was about to place an order a couple of nights ago, but being on a very limited budget decided against it for the time being.

But, another positive review may just result in me taking the plunge ;).

What did you order, out of interest?

Alex

Snap, I too have placed my first order. I've opted for several samples: Patchouli, Cedarwood and Bergamot, Lavender, Ice & a Slice with Goat Milk, Arabian Nights and French Lavender. Looking forward to trying them.

SmallBeard said:
I'd be interested in reading it, as I was about to place an order a couple of nights ago, but being on a very limited budget decided against it for the time being.

Alex

3 Hand soaps and 1 Warm Spice shaving soap complete with S/S tin.

Pete

SAINT12661 said:
SmallBeard said:

Alex

Pete

Thanks Pete, I was looking at the Citrus Zinger with the S/S tin, I'll check back on here once you've had a chance to use it. Warm spice would be lovely in this cold weather, a nice winter warming scent.

Enjoy!

Alex

SmallBeard said:
SAINT12661 said:
SmallBeard said:

Alex

Pete

Thanks Pete, I was looking at the Citrus Zinger with the S/S tin, I'll check back on here once you've had a chance to use it. Warm spice would be lovely in this cold weather, a nice winter warming scent.

Enjoy!

Alex

I to can vouch for Sharon's soap its outstanding.:)

SmallBeard said:
SAINT12661 said:
SmallBeard said:

Alex

Pete

Enjoy!

Alex

i got the citris zinger, its nice.

try the lime, i really like that one it smells similar to the citrus zinger.

if the love in your life doesnt like chewing gum, buy the spearmint :)

SmallBeard said:

Alex

I ordered from Sharon a couple of weeks ago, I ordered a Neroli tin and an Arabian Twilight soap and SS tin which are both really good.
With those two, I also ordered some 'splodges' Cedar and Bergamot, Vetiver and a Patchouli, if you PM me your address, your welcome to these un-used splodges to try they are soft soaps bordering on creams. I had a sniff I liked the first two but the Patchouli I really didn't like the smell (sorry Sharon) I've read the characteristics of some of my favourite fragrances and a lot have Patchouli in them, but on it's own, for me, it's not good! But they are yours if you want them.

Cheers,

Scott.

No need to apologise at all Scott; I always call Patchouli the Bovril of scents; people either love it or hate it. I would say Vetyver is the same. But for sure both can grow on you. There are others like them, Clary Sage being one. First time I got my bottles of all the above essential oils, I thought WT*. But I grew to love them.
When I grow up and get clever, I'll probably get into more blending......but I like the single scent soaps too.

Just an FYI . Tried the new Dragon's Blood soap today. Very nice soap. Lathered right up, nice cushion, stayed well.
Was appropriate to use it today tried a Kia blade for the 1st time in my Kia Captian. Up until now only used Proguard blades. Yes, the Kia blade could have Slew that Dragon!! If you try be careful!

soapalchemist said:
No need to apologise at all Scott; I always call Patchouli the Bovril of scents; people either love it or hate it. I would say Vetyver is the same. But for sure both can grow on you. There are others like them, Clary Sage being one. First time I got my bottles of all the above essential oils, I thought WT*. But I grew to love them.
When I grow up and get clever, I'll probably get into more blending......but I like the single scent soaps too.

I like Bovril! :icon_razz:

Also Mikael sent me a small puck of your, I think it was, the French lavender, I threw out the packaging, it's definitely Lavender based, this is just excellent.

Scott.

I sent off a sample of Arabian Nights to a friend on Facebook due to harassment (dam my photos) and he likes it.

Sharon's and the prof's product's are some thing different, you can't walk into boots and buy them, it took me some time to discover them,if you haven't already done so I urge you to check them out.:angel:

Johnus said:
Just an FYI . Tried the new Dragon's Blood soap today. Very nice soap. Lathered right up, nice cushion, stayed well.
Was appropriate to use it today tried a Kia blade for the 1st time in my Kia Captian. Up until now only used Proguard blades. Yes, the Kia blade could have Slew that Dragon!! If you try be careful!

Dammit! Just when I thought I wouldn't be making any more software purchases for a while. :mad:

I have been wavering for a couple of months now. I have so many ....I don't really need any more....but I fancy the Dragon's Blood. Sharon ....do the Fragrance Oils have a longer lasting scent?

I also recommend Nanny's soaps.

I have:
Cedarwood and Vetyver hard soap
Tea Tree and Aloe Vera soft soap

I took a total punt on the scents, but I like both of them. Choosing which scent is the hardest bit. Couldn't even decide between the hard and soft soaps... just get both!

Back
Top Bottom