Nanny's Soap

culcreuch said:
I have been wavering for a couple of months now. I have so many ....I don't really need any more....but I fancy the Dragon's Blood. Sharon ....do the Fragrance Oils have a longer lasting scent?

I would say that the Fragrance Oils have a longer lasting scent, although I'm new to them, so not terribly experienced there. But that would be my prediction.

I have just been on to order some samples,lot of stuff out of stock at the mo,been useing the arabian knight,think thats the name,very good soap,not very strong on scent,but lovely lather,
looking forward to trying the new samples,daughter just moved into her own house,got our bathroom back,yipee,more room for my gear,,

Ian

I have 7 different soaps from nanny, some shaving some body/hand. All are wonderful products that smell great and my skin has never been better, my wife has now started stealing them too and I think I will have to put another order in soon. I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone!

Got some unscented with goats' milk as I've been having bother with scents lately. Will be lathering up with it tomorrow.

:D

Back
Top Bottom