New brush

I made a brush for Bean (Tony) a while back and the knot turned out to be a bad un'
I asked him to send it back and it was agreed that it would be best to make him a new brush and in the process he would try out a new material I'd recently acquired.
Well, it turned out to be a good choice I think :)

The result, with new knot and handle:[attachment=1][attachment=0]
Apologies for the inconvenience Tony, your brush is on its way.
Regards, beejay

Attachments

• IMG_0155.JPG
    360 bytes · Views: 243
  • IMG_0160.JPG
    360 bytes · Views: 234
beejay said:
I made a brush for Bean (Tony) a while back and the knot turned out to be a bad un'
I asked him to send it back and it was agreed that it would be best to make him a new brush and in the process he would try out a new material I'd recently acquired.
Well, it turned out to be a good choice I think :)

Regards, beejay

Well, go on then - what is this new material, Unobtainium? :)

beejay said:
I made a brush for Bean (Tony) ...

Regards, beejay

It´s Mr Bean to you :lol:

Very nice looking brush there! I still enjoy the one you made for me, thank you, it´s a very nice brush indeed!

moodymick said:

The acrylic pattern is one that I hadn't used before although its been available for some time :)
Ive been meaning to try it out for a while now and this seemed like a good opportunity.
regards, beejay

Mikael said:
beejay said:
I made a brush for Bean (Tony) ...

Regards, beejay

It´s Mr Bean to you :lol:

Very nice looking brush there! I still enjoy the one you made for me, thank you, it´s a very nice brush indeed!

Well thank you Mikael, but I can't take the credit for someone else's work.
I dont think I've ever made a brush for you,,not directly anyhow :)
regards, beejay

beejay said:
moodymick said:

The acrylic pattern is one that I hadn't used before although its been available for some time :)
Ive been meaning to try it out for a while now and this seemed like a good opportunity.
regards, beejay

It's certainly going to be noticeable (in a good way) amongst the usual fayre. :)

moodymick said:
beejay said:
moodymick said:

regards, beejay

It's certainly going to be noticeable (in a good way) amongst the usual fayre. :)

Thank you mick,,the pattern is pretty striking and the brush will definitely stand out on the shaving shelf.
regards, beejay

It looks nicer in the flesh than in the photos.

I was unsure at first - I'm more into plain and simple when it comes to brushes. But I'm glad I went with Bill's suggestion. It's striking but still pretty subtle.

Two shaves in with it so far and I think it's going to be a belting performer as well. It's now my only badger brush (along with 2 boars and one bodger).

Thanks again Bill for the brush and quality customer care.

Back
Top Bottom