New Coates?

Mark paid the full retail price for his pot of Coates Limited Edition shaving Cream.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_xpBr7q8bw[/youtube]

But is now consigned to a lifetimes free supply of all Coates shaving creams!

Regards, Robert

Robert,

Mark asked me to send you his new address, he has now moved to the west coast of Scotland, please direct all future consignments to the address I will send you on PM.

Thanks,

Mr Chance Myarm

Just watched that whole video and have to agree with Mark, this is indeed good cream. What i find spooky is the bits he misses mirror mine, I am left handed and have to buff that bit next to my right ear more than the left hand side. I still get reduction in it but it is just not as clean.

The Coates cream is a nice mix of scents, I had never tried the original but I have tried Tea Tree cream and while I did not find it unpleasant it is too sharp of a scent on it's own.

Any future planned scents you can share Robert or is it watch this space after the first run goes?

How soft is that cream?

Is it like, for example,
-the stuff contained in a ToBS tub,
-that contained in a EJ (Muehle) tub, or perhaps even softer,
-like TBS macca root cream?

Would be good to know.

N_Architect said:
How soft is that cream?

Is it like, for example,
-the stuff contained in a ToBS tub,
-that contained in a EJ (Muehle) tub, or perhaps even softer,
-like TBS macca root cream?

Would be good to know.

The brief for our signature line was to make it as close to The Art of Shaving without being sued! As it was only produced on 19th July it is thickening by the day and I hope that it will settle around the D R Harris mark.

"Original" Coates is due to be as close to the original as possible which was a T&H / Trumper beast.

Regards, Robert

I posted a review in the review section as did IanM. I conclude, while I'm not over keen on the smell the cream is certainly top class. I'm looking forward to other in the range.

Also pealed of the lid after seeing a comment elsewhere.
NJHC_12447.jpg

I see Robert that makes sense, I did not realise how recently they had been made. It is not too thin just thinner than some you may buy but I am sure they have probably been on the shelf for a lot longer than July this year.

NatJag said:
I posted a review in the review section as did IanM. I conclude, while I'm not over keen on the smell the cream is certainly top class. I'm looking forward to other in the range.

NJHC_12447.jpg

:lol: :lol:

My one and only criticism was the label/lid printing thing, and look at that!!

Ian

IanM said:
NatJag said:

NJHC_12447.jpg

:lol: :lol:

My one and only criticism was the label/lid printing thing, and look at that!!

Ian

:lol: Thought that was a joke - but still had a look at mine. Under the label....a Limes pot. :D

Back
Top Bottom