Active Pass around - Wolfman Guerrilla SB razor

The Feather is very mild
i do prefer something with a bit of punch but for some reason i keep using the feather time after time.
It’s possibly one of the most mild razors i own if not the mildest but as i say i probably use it more than most
Unfortunately I can’t compare it either but I’d say it’s smoother, marginally than my Hone 15, but less efficient. Despite the Hone being less manoeuvrable than the Guerrilla, I’d pick the Hone over it if I had to. It’s a great razor, but too mild even for me and my daily needs.

Unfortunately I can’t compare it either but I’d say it’s smoother, marginally than my Hone 15, but less efficient. Despite the Hone being less manoeuvrable than the Guerrilla, I’d pick the Hone over it if I had to. It’s a great razor, but too mild even for me and my daily needs.
Less efficient than the Hone?

I’ve found it to be less efficient on the neck, yes. Mildly smoother, but not as close. I get faster growth on my neck either side of my Adam’s apple with this than the Hone. In fact I shaved at 6:30 and have some light re growth already now.
That’s not great, considering the Hone is super mild

ACD4163D-1ACA-4D11-A559-C5494F2E4EA1.jpeg
SOTD: 07/03/2023

Razor: Wolfman Guerrilla
Blade: Feather Hi-Stainless , 2nd use
Brush: Yaqi Napoli
Bowl: 3D Printed Bowl
Preshave: PAA Cube Unscented Soap
Soap: Signature Wicstun Puck
Aftershave: Signature Wicstun Aftershave
Balm: Liz Earle Aftershave Balm Balm

I applied a little more pressure today to see if could eek a little more efficiency out of the Guerrilla. It semi worked and felt marginally better but by mid morning I could feel my stubble Beginning to return. It’s a lovely mild shaver, and the design and finish are spot on but unfortunately it is just too mild even for me.
It’s my birthday tomorrow so I’ll make that my last shave with the Guerrilla and go with my current favourite razor instead. Thanks a lot for the opportunity to join the passaround and for the chance to try my first Wolfman it was much appreciated. I can see why they are held in such high regard but if need to some for a more aggressive version.

Interesting reviews do far. This sounds like a very mild shaver, certainly milder than I anticipated.

@Scorpio93 thanks for the opportunity, but I’ll duck out. I don’t enjoy using mild razors and tend to end up with a rough finish which aggravates any irritation I have from trying too many passes.

Horses for courses and all that....

Interesting reviews do far. This sounds like a very mild shaver, certainly milder than I anticipated.

@Scorpio93 thanks for the opportunity, but I’ll duck out. I don’t enjoy using mild razors and tend to end up with a rough finish which aggravates any irritation I have from trying too many passes.

Horses for courses and all that....
Not a problem!

1.@Masamune - completed
2.@LeeMaz - with
3.@Crossan
4.@jpheland81
5. @Mike Smart
Then moves onto ATG list

Okay a bit of update guys - there will be two additional gaps being offered for guerrilla - .69 and .84. There’s no exact date when they’ll both be released as of yet and In what numbers.

Also they won’t have the engraving - this is just James’s own reference engraving on these.

1678463168147.png

Back
Top Bottom