Professor Blighty's Bespoke Shaving Soap

The pear scented soap arrived Yesterday, very well packaged.

The container is quite large, which helps lazy folk like me who like to just whip up the soap without using a separate bowl. It's a wonderful soap, after several years of using nothing but creams it was a matter of slight adjustment to routine to think how the heck I used to do it! Half a minute later I remembered my technique and away I went. The soap doesn't leave residue on equipment so there's very little to clean up.

The scent is not over powering, it's quite gentle, as most pear scents are. It's just right.

My face has been left feeling blessed.

I only wish I'd tried Formula 41 when it was still around!

Well done Professor Blightly.

If you're interested, head over to the shop, http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/moonwalker310

I've had a few soaps from the prof. All very good.

He's like the male UK mama bear but with bigger soap.

Grapewood is my favourite. Love the scent.

BigRon said:
Just ordered some of his Hyperion soap, after hearing great things about the whole range.
Looking forward to trying it when it arrives.

You won't be disappointed. The Hyperion is lovely, nice cinnamon smell to it and very Christmassy. Enjoy.

NNathwani said:
BigRon said:
Just ordered some of his Hyperion soap, after hearing great things about the whole range.
Looking forward to trying it when it arrives.

You won't be disappointed. The Hyperion is lovely, nice cinnamon smell to it and very Christmassy. Enjoy.

Thanks, now I have a craving for ANOTHER soap!

All

Just wondering if you guys have tried SCARAMOUCHE - Bitter Orange, Bergamot, Neroli and Sandalwood

I've just put the order in cant wait, I have being using Nannys and love it, so trying somenting. Lookimg foward to it.

Dublin

I went for the whole hog in Scaramouche - soap, balm, A/S and EdeC - great value for about £30 all in and the balm is a firm favourite as I like a creamy feel.

This reminds me that I've not used the soap enough - will rectify that tomorrow.

Blighty's Scaramouche? Scaramouche? Will he do the fandango?

Does sound nice. Unfortunately I'm trying not to buy anything more at the moment due to a) money (or lack of, relatively speaking), and b) need to use up what I have. PB's Grapewood is fantastic. Makes my mouth water!

NotTheStig said:
PB's Grapewood is fantastic. Makes my mouth water!

+1. I have it as an AS with witch hazel base, and it's gorgeous, though I prefer it in the warmer weather. At present, I'm concentrating on his Blue Ginger AS, which I wasn't that impressed with initially, but, now it's mellowed a bit (heavy, pear-drop scent has eased) I really like, and, of course, Steve's Bay Rum.

I had the red ginger a/s which was nice but not something I'd wear very often. I have yet to smell Steve's Ray Bum and with such high demand I am unlikely to get a sample, but I daresay there will be one in BST one day. I'm in no hurry with the amount of stuff I have.

Back
Top Bottom