Rapira Super Stainless, QShave Futur Copy

I have 14 packs of Polsilver Super Iridium Blades, 5 blades per pack available and Rapira Super Stainless (Blue/Black/Pink packaging) - 2 packs of 10 blades available.

Also a QShave copy of the Futur - shaves great but I prefer my Progress I think. I've reduced the price a bit (was £10 delivered originally) as the finish is a little bit imperfect but not to the detriment of the shave in any way.

I'm not up on the current going rate for these but I'm thinking that £4 delivered for the blades and maybe £8 delivered for the razor sounds sensible but open to negotiation.

I can sell separately if needed but would prefer not to send up with 17 parcels to post if possible!

Ideally would like some Feather Super Professional blades as a swap if anyone has any!

Photo will follow if I can get Tapatalk to work again on my new phone - it's fine with all my other forums!

Last edited:
Bump - Polsilver blades sold elsewhere. Razor and the Rapira blades still available. Looking for Feather Super Professional blades (any quantity) or Schick Proline blades to fit a Razorock Hawk V2 SE as a swap if anyone has any.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom