Rate The Last Film You Watched

Last 2 films I saw in the cinema were The Force Awakens and Spectre. I enjoyed TFA even though it is a remake of the original Star Wars (AKA episode IV). I also enjoyed Spectre, but not as much as Skyfall. I also watched and enjoyed Rush on DVD on Saturday, I thought the guy who played Nikki Lauda was brilliant.

I also watched and enjoyed Rush on DVD on Saturday, I thought the guy who played Nikki Lauda was brilliant.

Enjoyed that one a lot. Re: Nikki Lauda, the movie really ended up highlighting the hero he was in so many ways even though he was painted as a bit of a boring arsehole early on.

Will never see star wars whatever the number they assign to it, did not enjoy the last 6 no reason to assume I'll get any pleasure from any others.

Same goes for Bond, You only live twice was the last one I found memorable.

Tarantino constantly using the "N" word to pad out a script is just plain annoying, we get the point and it's not working, let it go.

Rush was great, topped off by the still shots of Hunt and Lauda at the end.

Agreed ........ Shame about the film, though. I have a vastly wild imagination and tend to fill in the gaps in films myself ......... and never think to be too critical. But Jupiter Ascending was one of those rare films that had me wondering what the feck just happened. If even I grimace at an overblown, CGI driven SciFi flick, there has to be something wrong with it. A more exciting plot would have been nice; I fear the the Wachowskis may be a little bit up themselves this time around :D

Watched The Force Awakens myself the other night........ Laughed at all the silly bits and the cheesy scenes, the plot holes and what looked to be not-so-seemlessly rescripted plot lines ........

..... And then arranged to go see it again at the weekend ........ I want a spaceship! :D

Back
Top Bottom