recommend weighing scales?

Ha, I know what you mean about expense when you have lost lot's of weight, I lost 6 stone in 3 months, went from a 34" waist to a 30" cost me a small fortune!
6 stones! Well done you. (y)
I did a mere 3 stone simply by calorie counting - smaller portions, "better" quality, knocked the boozing on the head etc (all more sustainable than a fad diet in the long run).
Ended up making friends with value (cheap!) trousers and the like from Tesco whilst doing so.

As a footnote I placed 3 stone in a rucksack a few months ago and went for a long walk with the dog. Damn near killed me.

I did a mere 3 stone simply by calorie counting - smaller portions, "better" quality, knocked the boozing on the head etc (all more sustainable than a fad diet in the long run).
Ended up making friends with value (cheap!) trousers and the like from Tesco whilst doing so.

As a footnote I placed 3 stone in a rucksack a few months ago and went for a long walk with the dog. Damn near killed me.
I bet it did, all my weight loss however has been put back on over the last 10 years or so but the weight loss was due to me walking about 20 miles a day and a reduced diet after my long term relationship crashed and burned, I was in a state to be honest and wouldn't recommend it as a weight loss program, anyway we'll done to you and I hope you keep the weight off and stay fit and healthy. :)

Paul.

• Wow
Reactions: saj
Long term relationship break up! Good for the waistband but not so good for the mind!

Paul.
sorry to hear that

You seen what that liver king dies with his walk with all the weights? Yea I know he's just come out as taking steroids etc but still it's not a magic pill you still got to put the work in

Just found it, your post just reminded me of it lol

I bet it did, all my weight loss however has been put back on over the last 10 years or so but the weight loss was due to me walking about 20 miles a day and a reduced diet after my long term relationship crashed and burned, I was in a state to be honest and wouldn't recommend it as a weight loss program, anyway we'll done to you and I hope you keep the weight off and stay fit and healthy. :)

Paul.
That's a lot of walking, any idea how much steps that is? Crazy amount

All I know is I wore out a pair of Lowa boots in six months! Walking not only kept me fit but while I was walking I wasn't thinking about what was going on in my life, I just walked, a bit like Forest Gump! Haha!

Paul.

You heard of David goggins?
Check him out if you haven't he's inspirational and your post about walking 20 miles a day reminded me of him

so just a quick update guys i got the repho weighing scales, its actually accurate and the app give all sorts of info, if anything too much info lol

heres different verisons btw like just bluetooth or the one igot which is bluetooth and wi fi but it takes batteries,
theres a usb verison nfor those of you who like to go green but dont remember whether its bluetooth or/and wifi

so just a quick update guys i got the repho weighing scales, its actually accurate and the app give all sorts of info, if anything too much info lol

heres different verisons btw like just bluetooth or the one igot which is bluetooth and wi fi but it takes batteries,
theres a usb verison nfor those of you who like to go green but dont remember whether its bluetooth or/and wifi
Is the Bluetooth on you don't actually have to stand on to get you BMI weight and sperm count? :)

Paul.

• Haha
Reactions: saj
Back
Top Bottom