Scent of The Day

28-mens52.jpg

Creed Aventus copy

Applied at 7AM and it's still very noticeable now at nearly 7PM

My daughter is a new agent for the company, and their prices are very reasonable.
50ml of this one is £14.90.

I'll be buying a bottle based on today's performance

Some prices here . . .

It would be rude of me not to try some of their other offerings at these prices

I am in no way offering to sell these fragrances on the forums

I shall await your full discription and thoughts later, thank you. P.

Short review: Buy it.

Longer review: Buy it now.

:p

Seriously, this is really good stuff, amazing for the price. I wasn't totally sold initially as it's just so intense I wanted to sneeze but it does settle down, still projects quite nicely for hours though. I've asked a few people today (all women fwiw) what they thought of it and answers ranged between "that's nice" to "that's really nice".

Applied at around 11am this morning and it's still going strong now. It's that lovely sea salt over Mediterranean fruits smell which is quite addictive and unlike VIW definitely leans to the masculine side of the spectrum... All in all a really nice summer scent I highly recommend.

Short review: Buy it.

Longer review: Buy it now.

:p

Seriously, this is really good stuff, amazing for the price. I wasn't totally sold initially as it's just so intense I wanted to sneeze but it does settle down, still projects quite nicely for hours though. I've asked a few people today (all women fwiw) what they thought of it and answers ranged between "that's nice" to "that's really nice".

Applied at around 11am this morning and it's still going strong now. It's that lovely sea salt over Mediterranean fruits smell which is quite addictive and unlike VIW definitely leans to the masculine side of the spectrum... All in all a really nice summer scent I highly recommend.
Nice one James, it's on my to buy list right now! :cool: P.

Back
Top Bottom