Scent of The Day

Hermes H24
Nothing similar in my smelly's drawer, intact never really smelt anything like it - but it works - and I really like it

It really is a very nice fragrance and quite unique in the sea of aquatics, shower gel blue fragrances & citrus based creations. I have all 3 and feel that the edt & a combo of either the H24 edp or Herbes Vives would do an excellent 1-2 punch as signature scents year round. I'm an Hermes fanboy and enjoy their fragrances but, 2 of the 3 will work seamlessly for any gent. Then again, all 3 are just as good....(y)

It really is a very nice fragrance and quite unique in the sea of aquatics, shower gel blue fragrances & citrus based creations. I have all 3 and feel that the edt & a combo of either the H24 edp or Herbes Vives would do an excellent 1-2 punch as signature scents year round. I'm an Hermes fanboy and enjoy their fragrances but, 2 of the 3 will work seamlessly for any gent. Then again, all 3 are just as good....(y)
I've only ever had Terre d'Hermes which i really like, so tried a sample of the H24.
Looks like I'll be trying another sample (Herbes Vives) soon enough.
Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom