Sharp Stainless blade

Sharp stainless razor blades from Bangladesh, for me are no worse than many other blades,in fact I must say that they amazed me they are not very sharp but they are very smooth ensuring a very precise cut.
I have taken many of them, it seems I am one of the few enthusiasts who like these blades that many others dislike.

sharp blades.jpg

Haven't used them in over ten years.
My review notes at the time were they got me a fairly close but not very close shave, but with a little drag through mediocre sharpness.

If they work for you and are cheap and easy to get then I'm very happy for you.
In my early days I really liked Trig blades as they were very cheap and just enough to get an acceptable shave. I am not keen (pun intended) on them now

I found these blades in my town in a Bengali man's convenience store.
I actually wanted to try other Sharp blades but he only has these in the store.

I think they are easily found in the UK considering there are many Indians and Bengalis there too?
About this Sharp Stainless blade I am not clear because I often read that they are polymer coated?

I really enjoyed their platinum and titanium offerings. I actually do not have their regular stainless. I often find I like the regular stainless most of all and that goes across the likes of SuperMax, Lord, Gillette and so on.

Wondering how I might get some of these in - their Clifton brand seems it might be "just" stainless steel.

Wondering how I might get some of these in - their Clifton brand seems it might be "just" stainless steel. are these Clifton Classic
are these Clifton Classic Here
Then on the official website of the Bengal company it also reports a different quality of Clifton blades called Hi-Stainless.
It seems to me like others of their Abest or Sharp 7 AM blades that they refer to as Hi-Platinum.

Perhaps it is a blade model sold exclusively in Bangladesh.
It seems to me there must be another type of blade from this company Samah Razor called Balaka, it is made of carbon and from what I had read it is sold only in Bangladesh.
By the way I tried the Abest Hi Platinum blade packs red, I saw that they have another Abest blade with the same packaging as the Balaka blades but branded Abest.

I do have a number of blades from Sharp - all bought from Razor Blades Club but I thought I only had the Sharp branded blades and not the Abest, Clifton, LOI and so on. I've looked and I do actually have the Clifton Hi-Stainless.

I was very impressed with the 7AM branded Hi-Platinum blade.

I really do need to run through the blades that I have and see how I enjoy them. I think I will.

Can I ask you where you found the Sharp 7 AM Hi Platinum blades?
I couldn't find them except on AMZ but cost a little too much and they come from America.
In the German traditional shaving forum a member also had them but he said he bought them on RBC.
When I asked RBC customer service they said they never had the Sharp 7 AM Hi Platinum blades, they only have the Sharp 7 AM Super Platinum which are different.

Okay when you try all the blades from the Sharp house let me know how you find them.
I have besides the common stainless I have only Abest and Sharp 7 AM Super platinum.

To be honest, I don't know ... looks like I have just the one left now. Most likely, I got that one 7AM brand and liked it enough to see out some more ... all still cellophaned in, but I will take a run through them soon enough.

IMG_4729.jpeg

The 7AM does say Hi-Stainless on the blade. I think it's a fair assumption that the 7AM and the Sharp 7AM are the same blade regardless of whether it says Hi-Platinum or Super Platinum.

Back
Top Bottom