Single edge razor of the day.

Ever-Ready 1914 and then switched to Blackland Sabre

sotd_252.jpg

Tuesday 21st December

AM-JKLUtlhIHrB3PuyIEFt1d_URReS3vH-B-0iI5-GkIq-sZvaPLpWd8xi_kxpl0Qz3I5dDCIBaf8MDOL9YRzT4DMruIloyYpBYbSF_uN_5ea1g2jletvMJ8WfWeyOXUgoOPCQivKSD3Nc_RU_ozTsYYFIJaog=s800

Ganders Goat Soap w/Hop, Sage & Birch
Wickham 1912 Christmas Spruce Shaving Soap
Semogue SOC Taj 24mm Boar
Ever-Ready Streamline (1930s)
GEM by Personna (2) Shimmed
DR Harris Pink Aftershave
Hi Paul,
Wonder if you are having a rethink on The Streamline, as I know that at one time you were not that keen.Paerhaps my favourite Gem powered SE.
Happy Shaving - Mike B.

Hi Paul,
Wonder if you are having a rethink on The Streamline, as I know that at one time you were not that keen.Paerhaps my favourite Gem powered SE.
Happy Shaving - Mike B.
I had a Streamline early on in my single edge journey and let it go as my focus was really on 1912s. Later, I got another and didn't find it all that. I concluded that my memory of my first Streamline was rose-tinted. Having now tried this 1930s one, my conclusion is that my first one was (unbeknown to me at the time) a 1930s model and the one I got later 1950s. I have used them back to back and I like the 1930s model.

Yeah, it's lovely! Definitely the Rolls Royce of the ASR stable.

Monday 20th December

AM-JKLWVn4rTO-tfVFuelvgjgIQkCefkgBzvlCqjpRympVnmJlTkACFLtrvD8hYRcDiNo3FUW0fElvObmGC9TMov3Jxn-_xc1H0e_OrcF9GXbDQxUi4vDVjRqyusR9g-GEmHFE7uwc2adeW1wkk5M_CgLPMt7w=s800

Ganders Goat Soap w/Hop, Sage & Birch
Wickham 1912 Christmas Spruce Shaving Soap
Semogue SOC Butterscotch 24mm Boar
Ever-Ready Streamline (1930s)
GEM by Personna (1) Shimmed
Pashana Original Aftershave

... eeking out the last of the Pashana.
Same here with the Pashana. Normally it's at the back of the cabinet, but I thought I'd use it for the first time in ages today. Bottle a bit low, check for further supplies; NBG. The Denman website seems to have gone as well. Being a perverse SOB, I like Pashana as much as Lilac Vegetal.

Back
Top Bottom