Single edge razor of the day.

GEM Micromatic Open Comb
1000018742.jpg

18th June 2024.

3.jpg

Brush: Yaqi 24mm Naples Tuxedo Synthetic.
Face & Head Lather.
Lather: Erasmic Shaving Soap Bowl.
Blade: Personna PTFE SS Injector. (D4)
Razor: Parker InjRzr. (Setting 4)

Cold Water Face & Head Rinse./Cold water face & Head wash with brush squeezing's,/Alum Rub./Cold Water Rinse./Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils, 5 Menthol Crystals Mixed Together With Care+Witch Hazel./Cien Men Aqua ASL./ Nivea Men Replenishing PSB.

29th June 2024.

9.jpg

Brush: Semogue 1250.
Face & Head Lather.
Lather: Vie-Long Shave Stick.
Blade: Personna PTFE SS Injector. (D5)
Razor: Parker InjRzr. (Setting 4)

Cold Water Face & Head Rinse./Cold water face & Head wash with brush squeezing's,/Alum Rub./Cold Water Rinse./Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils.5 Menthol Crystals Mixed Together With Care+Witch Hazel./Cien Men Sensitive ASB./Milton Lloyd Essentials No 19 EdP.

If I have my nomenclature correct this is the Schick E2, which I have discovered to be an exceptionally smooth and comfortable injector for daily shaves while still retaining plenty of efficiency. Not to be confused with my Schick E3, which bears longitudinal safety bar grooves and was given the nickname "ham slicer", lol.

I've found the Schick E2 to be even smoother and more comfortable than my Schick G's, using a Chinese Schick blade, and liked it so much I bought a second one both to confirm the initial results with my first E2 but also to have a backup. Both my E2's have the double spring retainer tabs (one on each side of the spring). The way this razor has been performing, my DE's are languishing. I easily get over a week of daily shaves with each blade on my medium density stubble. I don't know when I'll get bored of them.

Schick E2 20240629.JPG

Back
Top Bottom