Six Nations Rugby

I think this maybe a directive from the IRB, because the scrum is the one part of the game that is starting to piss people off with resetting and constant collapsing, so as long as the ball comes back quickly and the game resumes they want the ball in play for longer, I dont really have much problem with it really because after all the team that as the put in as gained the advantage from the other team knocking on anyway.

Jamie.

Definietly a straight red card, because there was certainly intent, pity really as Bradley was one of the best forwards on the park, but him and Ian Evans the other second row have always been a bit hot headed, but Bradley is only 25 he will learn without doubt, what I liked about yesterdays game was you were looking at at least 90 per cent of the British and Irish lions team I think Wales will supply four of the first team back line and four of the fowards, the rest being made up from the Irish team, maybe Richie gray the Scotland second row, it's hard for me to see a single English player in the Lions first team.

Jamie.

Well, I'm happy with the Welsh win. Just need to sort out the place kicking and stop some line out wobbles, and of course the odd silly tackle and that should be enough for job done.

I hope the other teams fire up a bit more though. I agree with most that the England/Scotland game was not muchin entertainment value. To think I nearly spent big cash to sit in the cold and damp to watch that. The money I saved will help add to the blades and soap mountains I have building up.

Well done again Wales, when you consider our first choice lock forwards haven't played a game our captain was injured and we lost one of the best wingers in world rugby at the moment George North we won convincingly in the end, there/s another 30% more to come from this young Wales team, and the England game in a fortnight should be a cracker.

Jamie.

pugh-the-special-one said:
Well done again Wales, when you consider our first choice lock forwards haven't played a game our captain was injured and we lost one of the best wingers in world rugby at the moment George North we won convincingly in the end, there/s another 30% more to come from this young Wales team, and the England game in a fortnight should be a cracker.

Jamie.

I fear we (England) will be badly beaten, though I think there's much potential from this new England side, they're still not playing as a cohesive team. To my mind, the French are the big unknown quantity as they played well enough to beat a disappointing Italian side, and, of course, we haven't yet seen them take on Ireland.

Well Chris as I said in a previous post, form sometimes doesn't count in the Six nations, I personally expect England to be Wales hardest game of the tournament, if we do manage to win that one i'm convinced we will see off France at home.

Jamie.

This game is going to be a cracker, I think Wales are favourites and rightly so, but I have believed right from the start of the Six Nations it will be Wales toughest test, I get so excited about big international games, it's like i'm playing myself.

Jamie.

I'm going to the match today on a corporate hospitality trip. The last time I did so, I really brought out the 'hospital' in hospitality... looking to bring a measure of self control to today's proceedings - especially as it's my company who are paying and I should be impressing clients.

I don't hold out much hope for an England win (especially as I currently work with 2 Welsh colleagues who will take great pleasure in rubbing my nose in a defeat) but I'm just hoping that they begin to play with a bit more freedom than before. Under the last regime you could almost see the fear of making mistakes grinding the team down.

May the best team win, etc. but I'll be happy if I am able to a) find the station and b) walk their under my own steam.

Back
Top Bottom