SOTD: Saturday 24 - Friday 30 August 2024.

7e639482-c282-491b-b0c3-8ad7d3efb5bf.jpg

Razor: Occam's Original
Blade: Kai Captain Protouch MG
Brush: Chisel and Hound Lovely Thunder
Pre: Proraso Sensitive Pre-Shave Cream
Soap: Noble Otter Firefighter
Fragrance: Lattafa Hamrah

First shave of the week. I kept forgetting to do it. This razor is incredible—it just gets better and better as I become more comfortable with the handle.

I'm wondering, is there much difference between Occam's Original and Oren?

20240830_190245.jpg
My Shave today consisted of...
Prep 3P Pre shavecream.
Brush Highlander LE2023 Badger.
Soap Zingari man The Watchman.
Razor Leaf & Blackland Sabre V2 plate 1
Blade Gem (4).
Post shave 3P cream
Aftershave Once upon a time splash.

I used plate 1 on the Sabre tonight and definitely a difference than plate 2.
I managed a half decent shave but not as smooth as I like, I can't see me using this number very often.
I will decide tomorrow if I am.going back to plate 2 or 3.
Enjoy the evening everyone.

And here it is, that time of the week when I get to say, as my final entry for this past week of SOTD's I am pleased to present you with my shave themed, 'Timeless maledictions and transferable imprecations'

20240830_193155.jpg

Exorcised razor - Timeless bronze
The edge of reason - Feather
The cursed brush - Highlander Marine AFC
Bolton blasphemy - Signature Londinium
Malediction moisturiser - Collagen
Profanationed perfume - Floris Jermyn St
'So first I sat on this one. And then I sat on this one. Which one do you think I preferred?'

@gile After successfully removing the curse from my LFC brush through Papal blessing, I do have to point out that it appears you have actually transferred the curse to my Marine AFC brush. We are doing shite so far this season and firmly planted at the bottom in our newly promoted league. I have to demand you have a word with the covern of Montenegro witches and immediately remove this damned commination.

First time out with the 'BST new' Timeless bronze and I must say what a damn fine razor. It certainly sits on the mild side of life, but damn, is it smooth and delivering. A good dose of reliability in the Londinium and all removed with great ease, comfort and effectiveness with the new 'welcome to the fold' toy.

Well it is a Friday and the choice of Japanese girly music can only go one way. Why? It's those Puffyshoes!!

And I love you all :love:

@gile After successfully removing the curse from my LFC brush through Papal blessing, I do have to point out that it appears you have actually transferred the curse to my Marine AFC brush. We are doing shite so far this season and firmly planted at the bottom in our newly promoted league. I have to demand you have a word with the covern of Montenegro witches and immediately remove this damned commination.
Maybe I should sent you some holly water to use with them? Or perhaps promotion in the higher rank was curse by itself?

Que? You dare to just appear here on Shave Of The Day with your 'As my final entry for this past week of SOTD's', and not even bothering to make a first entry, or to that effect, any entry at all. You are but a fake. I am indeed and fake everything in life, including orgasms.

Ah, ah, but here are the missing bits. A few shaves banged together in some haphazard form and complete with the theme, 'Three shaves for man, and a man with three legs'

I have been away for five days on the Isle of Man and scribbling some rubbish together took very much a back seat. Well, to be honest, any seat at all.

So here they are three shaves of man on an island famous for three legged people. Awfully disappointed though, I didn't see any.

All three were exactly the same so I won't waffle some garbage individually, but more a combination of crap.

20240826_162138.jpg

20240818_175944.jpg

20240826_162138.jpg

3 shave razor - Stainless Mongoose
3 x single blade - Schick Proline
Used 3 times brush - Hive-2
3 times a lather - Signature Valentia
Soften me trice - Collagen
Some scent or other from a number of samples including some nice Captain Fawcett's

Giphy barrier alert. Giphy barrier alert, Giphy barrier alert

Must have been three pretty damn fine shaves as I can't recall being shavingly miserable.

And as an out take? How about three lots of Midori? Sounds good to me.....and bad for you

I don't think I need to tell you I love you all again, because you know I do. And I'm faking it anyway

Que? You dare to just appear here on Shave Of The Day with your 'As my final entry for this past week of SOTD's', and not even bothering to make a first entry, or to that effect, any entry at all. You are but a fake. I am indeed and fake everything in life, including orgasms.

Ah, ah, but here are the missing bits. A few shaves banged together in some haphazard form and complete with the theme, 'Three shaves for man, and a man with three legs'

I have been away for five days on the Isle of Man and scribbling some rubbish together took very much a back seat. Well, to be honest, any seat at all.

So here they are three shaves of man on an island famous for three legged people. Awfully disappointed though, I didn't see any.

All three were exactly the same so I won't waffle some garbage individually, but more a combination of crap.

View attachment 124646

View attachment 124647

View attachment 124648

Some scent or other from a number of samples including some nice Captain Fawcett's

Must have been three pretty damn fine shaves as I can't recall being shavingly miserable.

And as an out take? How about three lots of Midori? Sounds good to me.....and bad for you

I don't think I need to tell you I love you all again, because you know I do. And I'm faking it anyway
iI have been mostly eating taramasalata.

View attachment 124646

View attachment 124647

View attachment 124648

Cheers Chris
Best Regards
Brian

Back
Top Bottom