SOTD : Saturday 31st March - Friday 6th April 2018.

Sat 31st Mar

Omega 11137 boar
Tabac
Schick Type F
Schick S/S single [ 9-japan]
Tabac A/S lotion

The more I use this Razor the better it becomes. Though it may be classed as mild, it is also efficient and forgiving. I was able today to attain a super close Shave by pushing the polishing up work, without causing irritation or soreness. Without doubt this is my No 1 Injector razor that is confined to use of single blade , and that includes the PAL Injecto-Matic , it happens to look quite good too.

IMG_0041.jpg

SOTD: 1st April 2018.

2.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Hot shower:/ L'Oreal Men Expert ~ Hydra Sensitive Birch Sap Shower Gel.

Pre:

warm wet flannel to my face.

Wilkinsons Fruits ~ Coconut & Vanilla Body Butter.

Brush: Chinese Synthetic .

Bowl Lather.

Soap: Palmolive Classic Shave Stick (Disk) .

Blade: Treet Duru Sharp.(2)

Razor: Merkur 34C.

Warm wet flannel/ cold wet flannel to rinse my face.

Alum Block./Cold Water Face Rinse./Aloe Vera Gel.

Brut ~ Alaska A/S.

Greetings,

A relaxing easter sunday morning 3 pass + pick ups silky smooth shave with no errors to report.

When i first introduced myself to the world of traditional wet shaving the merkur 34C, along with it's cousin the muhle R89, both of these german ladies encouraged me to learn my technique and taught me with patience, endurance & good preparation how wonderfully traditional wet shaving can give you so much pleasure and enjoyment.

Both razors will always be my 'Go To' razors, purely because of the sublime shaves they deliver, and work with a vast amount of aggressive & non-aggressive blades...A superb 'april fools day shave'.

Finishing the shave off with a very generous splash of Brut~ alaska a/s.

My face is feeling super smooth & smelling devine.;)

Enjoy your easter sunday, ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

Easter Sunday 1st April

RSC Facial Scrub
Vitos Pre Shave Cream
OSP Fougere Soap
Semogue OC 2 Band Brush
Ever-Ready 1912 with a GEM SS Blade (shimmed)
Witch Hazel with Lavender EO
Aloe Vera Gel
Bronnley English Fern EDC
Yardley Lavender Brilliantine
Geoffrey Beene Grey Flannel EDT

A beautiful Sunday morning which looks (and almost feels) like Spring...so I decided to go with the flow!
3 passes for a superbly smooth shave:)

All set now for Bubbly, strawberries and Easter Eggs with a home cooked Lamb Lunch later in the day:D

Enjoy your Easter everyone!

Last edited:
Sun 1st April

RazoRock Syn.22mm
MWF
Mongoose B3
Kai Mild Pink [ 9 ]
Pitralon Classic A/S Lotion

I am rather glad I chose the MWF today as I found that it afforded protection against a blade clearly on the wane. Not a bad finish but nowhere as good as that provided by the Type F yesterday, which also was fitted with a blade on its 9th outing.
Hope that those of you sitting down to a Traditional Roast with Family enjoy yourselves. First time in an age that our two sons are with us, so need to get cracking on the Veg.

IMG_0043.jpg

Last edited:
SOTD 20180401.

iiDFXxv.jpg

J&T® model "Minimalistic" wengé / finest 2-band.
Razor Master "Ari".
Timeless titanium OC 0.68 mm.
Asco Super Stainless (red wrapper) (1).
Jan's Splash "Orange/Thyme/Pine".

Back
Top Bottom