SOTD: Saturday 5 - Friday 11 October 2024.

SOTD: 5th October 2024.

9.jpg

Shaving Recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Bulldog Peppermint & Eucalyptus Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face & head.
Cien PURE Fragrance Free Sensitive Bar Soap.
Brush: Frank Shaving 22mm Synthetic.
Bowl Lather.
Bowl: Tesco's Ceramic 'Cosmo' Side Bowl.
Lather: Proraso Sandalwood & Shea Butter Shaving Soap.
Blade: Feather Hi Stainless. (D1)
Razor: Mühle R41. (2013)
Razor: Gallant II Platinum. (Head) - (D1)

Cold Water Face & Head Rinse./Cold water face & head wash with brush squeezing's,/Alum Rub./Cold Water Rinse./Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With Care+Witch Hazel./L'0REAL Barber Club Reinforcing ASB./Ard Al Zafran Dirham Oud EDP.

(Face & Head Shave)

New Shave set up to start the weekend. It's been a while since I last used the Mühle R41. Using the lightest of touch it mowed through my face stubble with effortless ease with no irritation weepers, or cuts.

"What a wonderfully efficient shaving tool the Mühle R41 is". I need to start using this razor more often.

The Feather Hi Stainless are superb blades but only give me two amazingly very smooth & efficient shaves, then the longevity & smoothness of them deteriorates, which isn't a big issue for me. I'm not a one to push a blade to just get an extra shave from it. I always have "Quality, rather than quantity" in mind with any blade I'm shaving with regardless of its cost or reputation.

I find over-sharpness in a blade is an Achilles heel and burns out quickly that's why I prefer DE blades that are slightly less sharp as in my personal opinion they keep their cutting edge longer & overall are more durable to use.

A close comfortable face & head shave with no errors to report.

Finishing the shave off with a few small dollops of Ard Al Zafran Dirham Oud EDP to the pulse points.

My face & precious swede are feeling smooth and smelling divine.;)

Stay safe, and enjoy the start of the weekend ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

Saturday morning shave
Quick shower

Henson with perma sharp
3p soap - coming to an end now!
Yaqi caramel
Zingari rambler to chase

A lovely fast, weeperless and close shave1000020116.jpg

Back
Top Bottom