SOTD : Saturday 5th March - Friday 11th March 2022.

Pure moisturiser and felt clean enough to stand around railway stations waiting for a man to turn up. As I said at the time it was all rather down the Tinder road. I left the flowers behind though.

Tinder @Satanfriendly ? I'm sure all of us on here had an image far closer to Where Eagles Dare in our heads.... :whistle:

67ndaz.gif

Last edited:
Sunday AM 2022-03-06
Walter Cronkite's last TV news broadcast was on this date in 1981
g62K0Vc.jpg

Rooney 1/3 Ivory Finest (26/55)
Art of Shaving Sandalwood shaving soap (tallow)
Paradigm 17-4
Wizamet Super Iridium (10)
Floris Santal aftershave
5GQh9EH.jpg

Razor = Feather AS-D2
Blade = Gillette 7 O’Clock Super Platinum
Brush = Yaqi Sagarda Familia
Cream = Executive Shaving Bay Rum with matching Balm
Splash = Myrsol Don Miguel
23BFC67A-5FF4-4666-8259-E5E9316A26A3.jpegAbsolutely Brilliant shave today
A straight relaxing 10/10
Loved it
Sometimes for me a shave comes along and blows me away
weird really but it does and this was the one
Definitely the shave of the month.
And for any newbies out there this brush is a must in any den & cheap as chips
Onwards & Upwards
Stay Safe Boys

Mon 7 SOTD
Soap Shannon's Soap Pineapple Banana
Brush Yaqi 26mm Lucky Dice Tuxedo
Razor GEM Clog Pruf
Blade GEM PTFE 5th
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel MitA + Yaqi PinaColada Chillers Splash
Good soap qualities! Lovely delicious scent with a rich creamy and slick lather...
A nice shave from the razor and blade pairing this morning. Easy and comfortable in 3passes for a bbs/dfs finish. The aftershaves were terrific.
20220307_124224.jpg

SOTD 07-Mar
20220306_103542.jpg
Brush: C&H 'Amphora'
Soap: Proraso Wood & Spice
Razor: CG Everyday
Blade: Nacet (3)

Had to be a swift shave this morning, so out comes the everyday and proraso cream. I love being able to slap it on the face and lather in situ as with soap sticks. Should really consider grating up some soaps to form my own sticks!

Close finish and refreshed for the day ahead.

Hope everyone has a grand week.

Cheers

Marc

Saturday evening's shave which comes to you c/w with a theme, 'For monkeys and blades'

View attachment 85228

Monkey man - Razorock Hawk V3
The brethren of the blade - Schick
We want our tails back - Razorock 400
Chimps and cream - Menrock Scicilian Lime
Mammalian moisturiser - Pure
Guitar playing Guenon - Gretsch 5120

Live in a Safari Park. Trained in Liverpool

Spent Saturday over in Yorkshire waiting to meet @Blademonkey being he is using the house for a week for some different air. An absolute pleasure to meet the chap and gave chance to catch up who we really are when not shaving.

Also gave me the opportunity to give the Hawk a ride out being as it always turns in sublime results with the local water. This time was no different and a blinder of a shave. The Schick was on its last legs but still managed to plough its way through two days of facial shit before it threw its hand in and joined its brethren in the blade bin. You did well. The 400 and the Menrock played their part perfectly. For a cheap brush and a cheap cream they certainly do a mighty fine job. Slap on some Pure moisturiser and felt clean enough to stand around railway stations waiting for a man to turn up. As I said at the time it was all rather down the Tinder road. I left the flowers behind though.

Have a most wonderful week ahead you shavateers and let's hope for a more a peaceful planet in the near future.

So I shall finish on some guitar playing Japanese girls who know String strumming.....it has to be Band Maid

Nice guitar fella

CB81C26A-08FA-45A0-8B06-96FDD8839426.jpeg
SOTD: 07/03/2022

Razor: Razorock Hawk V3A
Blade: Schick Proline P-30, 6th use
Brush: Yaqi Yaqi Green Obsidian Silvertip Silvertip Badger
Bowl: Captains Choice Copper Lather Bowl Standard Bowl
Preshave: PAA Cube Unscented Soap
Soap: Seaforth! Sea Spiced Lime Puck
Aftershave: Seaforth! Sea Spiced Lime EDT
Balm: Seaforth! Spice Lime Aftershave Toner Lotion

Nothing short of a perfectly great start to the day. The Hawk was as smooth as butter, the soap scent is as ever a delight, and the aftershave and toner just last all day. This little yaqi is beautifully soft and not an over packed knot, which makes for a light, soft brush to lather with. What more could you ask for? Enjoy your day everyone!

7 March

Wickham Magnum
Simpson Duke 3 synth
Feather AS-D1
Feather Hi-Stainless
Village Barber Balm

C7CA867A-A671-4FF6-9967-1843F911E3B3.jpeg
A lovely scent from the Wickham soap set up a great shave with the Feather razor. A close and extremely comfortable shave in two passes was the result.
I think the Duke brush feels quite pointy if you push a little hard, and, is at it’s best using gentle painterly strokes. Performance is not really an issue, though, for a brush that feels smaller than it’s knot size would have you believe.

Back
Top Bottom