SOTD: Saturday May 13 - Friday 19 May 2023.

Fascinated by this. You have so much cool stuff and yet you always use this affordable moisturiser. I'm getting one!!
It’s great, but appearances can be deceptive! This is what happens when you add it as a subscribe and save on Amazon and forget to cancel it! You get 2 tubes of it and want to use it up quick! Bart’s balm is still my favourite!

SOTD: 18th May 2023.

8.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body + Face Wash.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears Original Transparent Bar Soap.
Brush: Omega 11047 Mixed Midget.
Face Lather.
Lather: HWF Lanolin Shaving Soap. (no.3)
Blade: Gillette Wilkinson sword.(Saloon Pack) - (D2)
Razor: Parker 94R.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse./Alum Rub./Cold Water Rinse./Boots Cucumber Facial Toner. / Yelken Lemon Eau De Cologne Spray./Boots Cucumber Moisturising Lotion.

Greetings,

The HWF Lanolin Shaving Soap. (no.3) with Lavender & May Chang I haven't added to my shaving soap rotation for a while and forgot how much of a delight it is to shave with.. The zesty citrus scent from the May Chang is a wonderful addition to the Lanolin Soap recipe.

Another enjoyable 2 pass + pick ups close comfortable shave with no errors to report to finish my shaving week off wonderfully.

Finishing the shave off with a few small dollops of Boots Cucumber Moisturising Lotion.

My face is feeling smooth cool, & smelling divine. ;)

Stay safe, and enjoy your day ladies & gentlemen. :cool:

A double header.
Wednesday
Yesterday I couldn't be bothered to post, as it wasn't stellar, a couple of weepers from chasing BBS. But after my initial dischuffedness I realised it had at least been very effective all day so I relented and set up the pic of yesterday's before cracking on with today's. #4 for the Astra SP. All's well that ends well.
20230518_074144.jpg

Thursday
Today I woke up an hour or so before I wanted to, so I decided to get the Tennis out. I've got something different to try in the pipeline so I'm refamiliarising myself with my various straights. Today feels like one of those days you just want simple pleasures so the unassuming but good Cella came out. Very easy to lather and good performance, I think the only thing it suffers from is being too cheap so it gets overlooked. Assuming you like the smell of course, as it's like being hit in the face with a cherry bakewell. A pleasing result in 3 passes, although I'm sure with a bit more practice I'll get a keener edge on this. Fool's Pass makes me realise it has a little way to go, although it still took some off ATG under my nose. Just luckily not my actual nose!
20230518_082920.jpg

Thursday 18th May
Schick G1 - Schick Plus Platinum #5 - Wickham Gothic Revival - RazoRock Plissoft - Brut Original AS - Wickham Gothic Revival Balm
IMG-20230515-151412-01.jpg

Belated birthday wishes @Paul L

Back
Top Bottom