Stirling Soaps

Hi everyone,

I've recently started adding a few soaps to my collection and realised I've never tried Stirling soaps. I see they have a large selection of scents. So I'm wondering which scents they offer are the best or most popular.

I'm not a fan of mentholated scents.

Thanks

Kind regards,
Callum

The Stirling Haverford has a nice Tobacco scent to it, lathers up great and there are a few different scents in the BST going for a good price complements to @CunningMrFox.
They're a great price tbf and I would personally keep well away from anything with Menthol like the Glacial range or the black ice, I have found them dogs to lather, they have really put me off Stirling.

Stirling gentleman is my all time favourite scent.
Performance - strength - and affordability…. It used to be a few years ago.
Stirling offers everything you’re looking for. Scents are very subjective but like mark said. I do have 2 ready for the picking Callum.
Just in time for autumn may I add.

Jimmy Fallon Flirt GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I am pretty sure this one isn't that popular, since i've seen it on BST a few times, but I like it: Electric Sheep. Pure citronella with a bit of lemon. If you want smell like an anti-mosquito candle... (I do... don't judge :) I have the non-mentholated version.
I think there are quite a few which are "inspired by" existing fragrances if that's more your thing. I had Campania (Acqua di Parma's Fico di Amalfi), which I moved on. A classy scent, but not for me.
Performance-wise, I rank Stirling soaps as the second best I've tried; happy to use them any time.

Hi everyone,

I've recently started adding a few soaps to my collection and realised I've never tried Stirling soaps. I see they have a large selection of scents. So I'm wondering which scents they offer are the best or most popular.

I'm not a fan of mentholated scents.

Thanks

Kind regards,
Callum
I too was late to the Stirling soap party, Callum.
They now dominate my den (I have about a dozen). They really do perform very well (and none I've used have caused any skin reaction)
The array of scents is quite intriguing, and may seem a little overwhelming.
As Joseph @CunningMrFox said above, Stirling Gentleman really is a very nice scent. It's my favourite too!
Be aware - the 'Glacial' range contain a LOT of menthol (accidentally flicking some in or near your eyes will cause considerable discomfort!!)
1OZ sample pucks are available for around £5, so you could try three for the price of a full soap.

Have fun choosing!

Hi all,

I too am late to the Stirling party, but I ordered a bergamot and lavender and an almond cream, alongside an Elysian Grapefruit (different company I think, never heard of it before) after having a bottle and a half of red Friday night... the wife won't be happy but then again.....I'll test them.and report on the findings....

Thanks for the recommendations, guys. I think I will pick a few up next week. I've got a list of some scents that I like the sound of, so I will give them a try. And if I don't like them, I can always move them on to BST.

Hi all,

I too am late to the Stirling party, but I ordered a bergamot and lavender and an almond cream, alongside an Elysian Grapefruit (different company I think, never heard of it before) after having a bottle and a half of red Friday night... the wife won't be happy but then again.....I'll test them.and report on the findings....
Surprisingly she wasn't unhappy and said we'll done for only getting three.....I didn't get the almond as Jay messaged me saying he had ran out. The grapefruit is fantastic!!! I haven't tried the other ones as yet........

Back
Top Bottom