Suitable travel case for Merkur Progress 510 (long handle)

Could I ask if anyone knows of a suitable travel case (of any kind) that would safely hold a long handled Merkur Progress with blade ?

The leather case i have for my other DE razors wont accomodate the width of the adjustment knob, and the plastic head cover that I have won't accommodate the bulky head of the Progress.

I could remove the blade each time, but would prefer something that makes it safe to leave in hotel room / luggage with blade still in place.

Thanks in advance.

15142199.jpg

Though I do not use my LH Progress these days, I have in the past used this Hans Kneibes leather pouch. Strangely the German maker does not ship to UK - got mine from firm in OZ.
Photos show Progress in and out of pouch.

IMG_0291.jpegIMG_0292.jpeg

Last edited:
I have this case from Yaqi.
i got it from @Kevy around 18 months ago,
He came to my house with a few gifts.
I’m unsure where he got it but the Progress certainly sits well.
Iv never used it due to never taking one razor with me but it’s free to a good home should someone like it.
Edit
it’s brand new & never used.
i put the progress in for viewing purposes
IMG_0504.pngIMG_0505.jpegIMG_0500.png

Do you need more than just the head covered? Yes, the head is bulky (hence your plastic sleeve doesn't fit) but this kinda thing looks good: http://tinyurl.com/mjhms4ba
That looks very neat.

The leather case i already have does now fit after I stretched it with a paintbrush handle (using it like a shoetree )

The head cover is a tiny stretch, but it does close and isn't touching the blade edges.

Back
Top Bottom