Super-Max blue diamond alternative?

I've been looking into Super-Max because I am informed that it's the same as the Euro-Max half blade I like so much. But I'm not really sure which Super-Max blade to order. Any suggestions?
They are different manufacturers and Supermax as has been written has ceased all operations.

Ah, EuroMax ... same as SilverMax ... and StarMaxx? SuperMax look-and-feel alike, anyway. They're still in business.

I think actually it was a Vertice startup: https://www.verticeglobal.in/products

So many maxes about it's confusing.

I'm still wondering about the punchline on the Euromax 100 box, ""Cryo" Sputtered Platinum Blade". Maybe it's one of those mysteries of the universe I've heard about.

I'll look up Silver-Max later.

Fun that both the SilverMax and EuroMax boxes have a blue diamond on the front. Most definitely a SuperMax look-and-feel!
Perhaps the first models of Euromax blades , the last ones do not seem to me that the packaging is the same with the diamond drawn.

I'm still wondering about the punchline on the Euromax 100 box, ""Cryo" Sputtered Platinum Blade". Maybe it's one of those mysteries of the universe I've heard about.
I would call it marketing strategies, the blade works well you don't need to know anything else.

Back
Top Bottom