The Bunny V2 & V3 SE Razor by Tom White

Well well well guys - my interest in this has returned. COVID happend. Then I had kidney cancer (thankfully and hopefully cured). Then laziness and "couldnotgiveafuckery" happened. Now I am interested again. I cannot see the Bunny buying me a Lamborghini but a run of 100 would surely sell - right ?
I have no idea what this Bunny is other than it's a popular Vibrator here in the UK but I am assuming it's a razor ready to take my money and already I'm as excited as the wife got when I read it out before she realised it's not a gift for her, so count me in.
On a serious note
Congratulations on beating your Kidney cancer that's awesome news.

I have no idea what this Bunny is other than it's a popular Vibrator here in the UK but I am assuming it's a razor ready to take my money and already I'm as excited as the wife got when I read it out before she realised it's not a gift for her, so count me in.
On a serious note
Congratulations on beating your Kidney cancer that's awesome news.
This is the Original V3 Bunny.

IMG_0455.jpeg

@Alpha Shaving Works damn you for opening up the final razor variant I have yet to properly try! I've succumbed to DE, SE and GEM, and avoided injectors and now you show me this!
Am amazed you have never used an Injector., especially as The PAL Injectomatic was made in UK.Just look what you are missing.

PS The one on bottom right is an NOS one made in USA. The Black handle one is also NOS.

IMG_0756.jpeg

Last edited:
Well well well guys - my interest in this has returned. COVID happend. Then I had kidney cancer (thankfully and hopefully cured). Then laziness and "couldnotgiveafuckery" happened. Now I am interested again. I cannot see the Bunny buying me a Lamborghini but a run of 100 would surely sell - right ?
If you can sell 100 for the price at which I would start considering selling one of my Bunnies a used Lambo might be an option...
I have probably had more Bunny shaves than anyone else, so if you need a qualified Alpha tester (pun intended) you know where to find me. :p

Back
Top Bottom