The Cover Version Appreciation Society

Woke up to a lovely email telling me one of my favourite bands have reformed. New album & tour incoming. This is a beautiful cover version. Saw them play it many times back in the day.

I'm sure my views on Oasis will be unpopular, but anything with a bouncy ska beat is good. If it involves nice young ladies in checkered mini dresses then so much the better! Seriously though there are quite a few ska crossover bands around and it's refreshing to get a bit of life breathed into the scene. Skameleon, Bombskare, and of course Root System for when you need some shcottish shka, as Mr Connery might say.
May contain traces of nuts and daddy words.

I'm sure my views on Oasis will be unpopular, but anything with a bouncy ska beat is good. If it involves nice young ladies in checkered mini dresses then so much the better! Seriously though there are quite a few ska crossover bands around and it's refreshing to get a bit of life breathed into the scene. Skameleon, Bombskare, and of course Root System for when you need some shcottish shka, as Mr Connery might say.
May contain traces of nuts and daddy words.
Not as unpopular as mine - I photographed the Gallagher brothers - on stage and portraits - Noel was a gent - Liam was a fkuking fanny. Total fud. - ska makes everything better? - I.

Back
Top Bottom