Titanium handles

I have a few razor heads, some DE and others SE, which I think would work better with a handle a bit lighter than any I have now. Besides which, I fancy jumping on the titanium bandwagon, just to say I have. However, there don't seem to be as many producers turning them out these days as there were a few years ago and I'm not sure which maker/model to go for. I would prefer a matte finish model. So, any suggestions for good quality/well finished ti handles?

I have a few razor heads, some DE and others SE, which I think would work better with a handle a bit lighter than any I have now. Besides which, I fancy jumping on the titanium bandwagon, just to say I have. However, there don't seem to be as many producers turning them out these days as there were a few years ago and I'm not sure which maker/model to go for. I would prefer a matte finish model. So, any suggestions for good quality/well finished ti handles?
Shield on AliExpress had some very nice and cheap Ti handles.

I give the handles a rub with Scotch-brite to remove the sand blast finish and leave a nice matte finish.
1000032051.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom