To Chubb or not to Chubb?

Ok, but I´m no 5, right!? ;) :lol:

I´ll dip in on the Tubby aswell, even though I feel love for my two chubbies, 2 (super) and 3 (two band super) and don´t regret that I got them both, very different feel between them. Even though the two band hold things "together" better, I think I like my no 2 best - it´s a very special feeling to use it.

Fido said:
KRF1963 said:
I hav e just worked out what I need :D

Fido, fancy making a series of "larger knotted" New Forest brushes? I would suggest a NF2801 or possibly a NF3001. :lol:

What do you reckon guys?

While a little quieter than usual. I still keep an eye on things!

I have a number of things on the go which I mention on my New Forest Brushes Blog. I've now launched a brush in each of the three grades of Two Band, Finest Silvertip and High Mountain with the most popular 22 mm knot size. Now I'm making small numbers of hand made brushes in the New Forest, using the same knots and gradually introducing new materials. And I'm considering having all my handles made in England to a higher quality using different production methods.

I soon intend to make a small number of brushes with 24mm and 26mm two band knots - the latter a New Forest "Tubby" in ebony alternative with a laser printed logo beneath the handle. All done locally. I'll gradually roll out other sizes if I get continuing demand. And I will not be hiking up prices for larger brush sizes by more than a few pounds.

All these things take time - I'm still plodding along at a comfortable pace aware that things are changing all the time. So far, so good.

Peter you gotta stop this, i fear if one more brush appears on my shelf, that my sweet girl will soon dissapear..... :oops:
(when they gonna be out !!!!!!! :D :D :D :D )

Back
Top Bottom