Used brushes

I have a few high quality badger hair brushes I no longer use and am wondering if I should try to sell them. However, I wonder if the fact they've been used would put a lot of people off buying them. I've bought a few pre-owned brushes myself and the fact somebody else had used them first never bothered me, but other folk might feel differently. I always thoroughly washed the old brushes I bought before use, by the way. So, how do folk feel about secomd hand brushes?

I have a few high quality badger hair brushes I no longer use and am wondering if I should try to sell them. However, I wonder if the fact they've been used would put a lot of people off buying them. I've bought a few pre-owned brushes myself and the fact somebody else had used them first never bothered me, but other folk might feel differently. I always thoroughly washed the old brushes I bought before use, by the way. So, how do folk feel about secomd hand brushes?
Personally I have zero issues with used brushes and I would definitely put them on the BST, there's nothing wrong with getting a little extra cash in the bank.

Back
Top Bottom