Vintage blade motherload haul!

$(KGrHqV,!okE8YECmTuNBPHYtftYWQ~~60_12.JPG

On it's way from France to the UK :)

20 packs of 10 blades :)

That was a catch my friend! I've got a friend that wants to sell 3-NOS, 20 dispensers in box and wrappers so I'll head on over to BS&T. Someone was looking for some recently. You know I've been scarfing up the old gillette dispensers to go with my cases for the period/date/whatever - so that it has a proper dispenser. In the case w/razor goes for a higher price - or is it just for looks? Yes I have shaven with them.

But we all know at TSR it's - BLING - for SOTD pictures.

Regards, Robert

BlkKnight said:
[On it's way from France to the UK :)

20 packs of 10 blades :)

Ohhh, some 10 packs. Those are the ones you want to have for the nicer US sets like Aristos and the like. I think the 6 packs were included with razors like the Red Tip.

Both the 6 and 10 blade dispensers are ones you don't see very often. Seems to be a bunch of 20 blade packs around, but I don't know what set they were part of (if any).

Nice little find,

Martin

Hah, I'm surprised Steve hasn't tried working a deal with you for some of those.

I understand that some of the French Blades may be harmful to US and British razors. I you'd like... I'd be willing to try each 1st and then send them on to you. Hate to see anything happen to you collection!:)-)

Back
Top Bottom