What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Floris No. 89 bath soaps
NShBZog.jpg

An allegedly silvertip badger brush
List price £20.71 but Aliexpress are having an anniversary sale which dropped it down to £16.56. A couple of extra coupons (I don't really understand how I got them), and it's being delivered for less than twelve quid. At that price it'd be rude not to!

Two items I'm really looking forward. Firstly, a high-end safety razor. It isn't actually available anymore -- at least the original first version -- and I was looking for it for a long time, at last I got -- surprisingly -- an offer I couldn't reject. When it arrives, I will gladly present it to you. Secondly, a shaving soap in a very nice metal bowl. The metal bowl is in my eyes the most beautiful one and it is the main reason for the purchase. Both items are hard to obtain nowdays, especially the razor is quite impossible to find it these days.

An allegedly silvertip badger brush
View attachment 42338
List price £20.71 but Aliexpress are having an anniversary sale which dropped it down to £16.56. A couple of extra coupons (I don't really understand how I got them), and it's being delivered for less than twelve quid. At that price it'd be rude not to!

It's a great brush, I have both Silvertip and 2-band in that same handle, bought almost 2 years ago. I like them a lot, and although I suspect they might have been some other type of inferior badger hair, bleached and painted, they are still among favorite. Very, very soft, falls nothing short to their more expensive competitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom