What's on your dressing table?

What's on your dressing table or what should be on your dressing table?

I have my preferred fragrances and aftershaves. I hate any items in the bathroom, so no bathroom cabinet.
I have my hair and clothes brushes, three manicure sets. I have just ordered another one lol. A little container with cuff links and collar stays.

My shaving items are in the Shave Den, not really sure why I keep any aftershave on the dresser other than display purposes lol.

Matron says you mustn’t take the wee wee out of poor chaps like me that have spent too many tea breaks sitting on the cold ground and consequently have piles of skyscrapers or is that’s skyscrapers of piles?

Matron is giggling. MATRON! Stop it, you know it hurts when I fart. Matron is going bright red. MATRON! I’m warning you. Matron has lost all sense of propriety and is guffawing loudly whilst slapping her ample thighs. MATRON! Oh bugger, she’s rolling on the floor now…hmph!

Matron says you mustn’t take the wee wee out of poor chaps like me that have spent too many tea breaks sitting on the cold ground and consequently have piles of skyscrapers or is that’s skyscrapers of piles?

Matron is giggling. MATRON! Stop it, you know it hurts when I fart. Matron is going bright red. MATRON! I’m warning you. Matron has lost all sense of propriety and is guffawing loudly whilst slapping her ample thighs. MATRON! Oh bugger, she’s rolling on the floor now…hmph!
Did you skip your meds again? :unsure:

Even Matron wouldn’t do that to me. I think….

I think they use that as a cure all, don’t they?

Constipation? Eel up the bum.
Stomach ache? Eel up the bum.
Headache? Eel up the bum.
Infected toe nail? Eel up the bum.
Can’t get a girlfriend? Yep, you guessed it…

Sounds like that old ‘Death or bongo’ joke.

Back
Top Bottom