Where to buy Erasmic?

I've seen a few folk post on here that they can buy Erasmic cream for 99p. I've spent the day in the net and phoning local independent chemists but can't find it below about £4 posted! Where is it hiding for 99p?????????

There's a chap on eBay selling 3 packs of cream for £6.67 inc postage - oneclickpharmacy.1. That seems to be the best deal. :shave

simmo3801 said:
I've seen a few folk post on here that they can buy Erasmic cream for 99p. I've spent the day in the net and phoning local independent chemists but can't find it below about £4 posted! Where is it hiding for 99p?????????

Most independent pharmacies over this side of the Borders stock it - it's rarely 99p, but definitely less than £2 a tube... 99% certain that Lindsay & Gilmour will have it.

Try these:

Assura Pharmacy Group, 109-111 High St, Bonnyrigg EH19 2ET
Rowlands Pharmacy, 48 High St, Bonnyrigg EH19 2AB
Lindsay & Gilmour, 20-22 Woodburn Avenue, Dalkeith EH22 2BP
Rowlands Pharmacy, 27 John St, Penicuik EH26 8HN
Rowlands Pharmacy, 22 Edinburgh Rd, Penicuik EH26 8NW

Most independent pharmacies over this side of the Borders stock it - it's rarely 99p, but definitely less than £2 a tube... 99% certain that Lindsay & Gilmour will have it.

Try these:

Assura Pharmacy Group, 109-111 High St, Bonnyrigg EH19 2ET
Rowlands Pharmacy, 48 High St, Bonnyrigg EH19 2AB
Lindsay & Gilmour, 20-22 Woodburn Avenue, Dalkeith EH22 2BP
Rowlands Pharmacy, 27 John St, Penicuik EH26 8HN
Rowlands Pharmacy, 22 Edinburgh Rd, Penicuik EH26 8NW

Thanks. I worked through your list of independents and phoned all in Borders, Lanark, south Edinburgh, West Lothian, East Lothian all without success. They have sticks but no cream.

I haven't seen Erasmic for years. Keyline Brands are the main suppliers, but I have searched wihout success.

Update:

Laly's Pharmacy in Fawcett Road, Southsea, Portsmouth. Spotted last Sunday. They stock the older 75ml metal tube of cream in an outer carton that is made in Jordan. They also have the newer larger plastic brushless tubes of cream and gel, the soap bowl, soap stick, and brush. They also had a canned version as well. I haven't seen Erasmic for years, yet most smaller chemists once sold it as well as bargain shops. So has Erasmic gone away and come back, or has it always been around, tucked away in an obscure corner somewhere?

Laly's Pharmacy seem to be the only stockist I have seen so far, but that is Portsmouth. There are several Rowlands chemists here as well.

simmo3801 said:

Laly's Pharmacy stock it - I noticed some last Sunday and bought a tube of the shaving cream.

Laly's Pharmacy, Fawcett Road, Southsea, Portsmouth.

I vote for the Supreme stick as well - less messier than the Palmolive to use.

Savers is part of the same group as Superdrug. I suppose that's why you sometimes see one closing down and then reopening as the other shop - that certainly happened to the Cramlington Savers, which became a Superdrug a while ago.

I've noticed that the 75ml cream has been changed recently at my local Savers. The original cream was in a metal tube with a small red cap and the box says made in Jordan. The new tube looks similar, is still 75ml, but is plastic with a bigger black cap. The new tube has none of the familiar Erasmic scent. Both are great, but very different. Anyone else tried it?

I should also mention that a shave cream is also available in the Supreme range, plastic tube, 150ml, completely different and not as good as the two I have mentioned, in my opinion.

Pete said:
I've noticed that the 75ml cream has been changed recently at my local Savers. The original cream was in a metal tube with a small red cap and the box says made in Jordan. The new tube looks similar, is still 75ml, but is plastic with a bigger black cap. The new tube has none of the familiar Erasmic scent. Both are great, but very different. Anyone else tried it?

Hit the nail on the proverbial Pete. New plastic tube with black cap looks to me to be a generic Creightons-esque creation, not bad but nothing special and none of the old world charm that the old cream had via its unique scent. New one smells of nothing much to my nose, Still, not bad performer for a quid I suppose.

Harold Godwinson said:
Pete said:

Hit the nail on the proverbial Pete. New plastic tube with black cap looks to me to be a generic Creightons-esque creation, not bad but nothing special and none of the old world charm that the old cream had via its unique scent. New one smells of nothing much to my nose, Still, not bad performer for a quid I suppose.

I checked the directions for use on a tube of the plastic tube, and it may well be a brushless formulation.

Back
Top Bottom