Why is there so little love for Goodfellas Smile?

Seems to me that this stuff doesn’t get much recognition, yet people bleet on about MWF () Tobs, Trufitt which isn’t as good or as value for money (I like trufit but it’s twice the price)

How come? Sea Citrus, Re Nero and Inferno have been great (didn’t like scent of Tallow 1 or shibusa so much)

Can't speak for others but it's just an OK cheap soap, not very interesting to use or talk about. The "three T's" used to get a lot of airtime 10 years ago but it's relatively quiet now... T&H released their new flagship range "Highgrove" earlier this year but there's been no discussion of it on the fora.

I found the soaps I had from them very good, better than cheaper soaps and fairly close to more expensive soaps (although I can't claim to have tried them all).

I really liked the Re Nero and still have a full bottle of the splash I brought because the wife loves the scent, I have not brought anymore soap though because I have far too many that I am trying to get through and I have much better performing ones now on the shelf.
They are good value for money, I agree.

Seems to me that this stuff doesn’t get much recognition, yet people bleet on about MWF () Tobs, Trufitt which isn’t as good or as value for money (I like trufit but it’s twice the price)

How come? Sea Citrus, Re Nero and Inferno have been great (didn’t like scent of Tallow 1 or shibusa so much)
I like Goodfellas however it’s not in the same league as MWF, Tobs or Truefitt & Hill.
It terms of value for money you’ll finish a Goodfellas a lot quicker than a pick of MWF.
Also Truefitt & Hill on a completely different level and has outlasted most.
It’s all down to choice.
If people use it they use it if they don’t they don’t.
As i say i like it & i like cella & Prorasso but i can’t compare them with creams & soaps that are far superior

Back
Top Bottom