Worst DE Blades

Post-2016 Derby upped their game and the regular green Extra became quite a different thing altogether. The Premium is still considerably better. I do agree, the old Derby were pretty rank and scored very lowly in my estimations. Perhaps a "one and done" but even that one was a bit poor. Functional. Now, it's an acceptable baseline blade.

I have a few tucks of 2016 Derby Extras left if anyone is feeling brave I bought them in 2016 and they are the vertical label ones, so am guessing are the old ones.

The good ones are half-decent and give a mild, but smooth, shave, but as i worked through the 100 i ordered i found them to be very random indeed, quality control wise. Some of them were truly "throw out after the first stroke" level of bad and some were perfectly good.

I would happily try the revised ones if i ever needed budget blades in the future.

The is enough to put me off
New? Must mean “new cheap crap”

Never heard of these being made in England. I reckon you’re on it mate. Fake for sure.

I actually like Rainbows, which is a good job as I bought 100 of them! Rockwells though are unredeemingly bad blades.