Finally it arrived....my Wolfman!

@Teefy

May I ask if you were on the waiting list or did you manager to get one last week via the notification on Twitter? I only ask as I could have bought one last week but I didn't know what blade gap to go for. I do now though. Also I couldn't find the WRH7 handle on his page at the time.

Cheers
Rob
I would imagine via the twitter update, that's how I got my last one
I'll look for the 7 now

Get to know the website inside out, it helped me when he posted on Twittter

TBH. I never bothered checking his website before, as I thought I'd never get the chance to buy one.
When the Twitter Alert popped up and I was still awake (12:50am GMT) I couldn't believe it. I got all excited when there was still stock. I did hit a major stumbling block though, the blade gap. Which one?!
The next day I asked on the other forum for advice on what to go for so, again I know what to go for next time.

I'm not hung up about getting one. I've read over the last 6 months about how hard it is to get.
The BBS-1 is another story though. I really, really want one. I am on the waiting list so I guess I just have to be patience.

TBH. I never bothered checking his website before, as I thought I'd never get the chance to buy one.
When the Twitter Alert popped up and I was still awake (12:50am GMT) I couldn't believe it. I got all excited when there was still stock. I did hit a major stumbling block though, the blade gap. Which one?!
The next day I asked on the other forum for advice on what to go for so, again I know what to go for next time.

I'm not hung up about getting one. I've read over the last 6 months about how hard it is to get.
The BBS-1 is another story though. I really, really want one. I am on the waiting list so I guess I just have to be patience.
BBS-1 is the one!
I tried 4 times via Twitter till I was successful

@Teefy

May I ask if you were on the waiting list or did you manager to get one last week via the notification on Twitter? I only ask as I could have bought one last week but I didn't know what blade gap to go for. I do now though. Also I couldn't find the WRH7 handle on his page at the time.

Cheers
Rob

Hi Rob,

I was actually on the full waiting list, so this has been almost 10months in the making.

I do think twitter is the way to go though, several posts on wicked_edge have shown that it's the quickest way to snag one.

Makes me chuckle really-

about 4 years ago we were all wetting ourselves over Weber razors. I bought one (polished) direct from Ed.

It's still the best razor I own. I've tried Rocnels, Option 5 etc as seen on this site but I still reach for my Weber. It truly (for me anyway) gives me the best most comfortable shave ever. OK, it's not the sexiest thing out there but the design just works so effortlessly well.

Like a mug I still get drawn into buying the latest thing since sliced bread which ultimately disappoints and ends up in a draw, unused and unloved- one day I'll have a clear out on BST, but not the Weber, sorry.:D

But it's still good fun trying new things........;)

Makes me chuckle really-

about 4 years ago we were all wetting ourselves over Weber razors. I bought one (polished) direct from Ed.

It's still the best razor I own. I've tried Rocnels, Option 5 etc as seen on this site but I still reach for my Weber. It truly (for me anyway) gives me the best most comfortable shave ever. OK, it's not the sexiest thing out there but the design just works so effortlessly well.

Like a mug I still get drawn into buying the latest thing since sliced bread which ultimately disappoints and ends up in a draw, unused and unloved- one day I'll have a clear out on BST, but not the Weber, sorry.:D

But it's still good fun trying new things........;)

Would the one you speak of be the same one you kindly loaned me many moons ago? My notes also remind me you sent me a 37C to try out too... and, as you know, I subsequently picked up a Weber (in the days when you could) and it'll never leave my sticky grasp until the Grim Reaper comes a knocking. Likewise, as you might also remember, I bought a 37C and that's a firm favourite too. I'm somewhat in your debt, I feel. :) Agreed, despite ownership of the aforesaid it's still a wheeze to try other nice gear out too - hence awaiting delivery of a polished Blackbird having had the loan of one (thank you to a kind fellow member). And various other kindnesses and Passarounds have all added to the enjoyment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom