Finally it arrived....my Wolfman!

Well it was a great weekend when this thing finally arrived.

WR1SB and WRH7 with a polished finish, I think I was actually trembling like a teenage boy about to unhook a bra strap for the first time when I opened the box!

What a beauty it is (well to me anyway), and it just oozes quality. It is so smooth, solid and perfectly weighted when assembled.

I loaded it up with my favourite blade- a Gillette Nacet, and used Truefitt and Hill 1805 shaving cream.

Initial thoughts after 2 or three strokes- WOW, SO SMOOTH. It just glides. finished up my 3 pass shave and I have to say, I'm impressed. I was a little worried having ordered the standard blade gap that it might be too 'mild/inefficient'- I switch between an ATT H1 atlas, iKon B1 standard and a Black Mamba as my day to day razors.

I find the mamba great, but my stubble grows back a little quicker even after a BBS shave than any of my other razors. I feared the wolfman would be like this, but alas it has been fine. phew.

If you are sitting on the fence, just go for it- follow James' twitter- and you might even be able to snag one quicker than the waitlist.
IMG_7383.jpg IMG_7382.jpg IMG_7387.jpg IMG_7389.jpg

@Teefy

May I ask if you were on the waiting list or did you manager to get one last week via the notification on Twitter? I only ask as I could have bought one last week but I didn't know what blade gap to go for. I do now though. Also I couldn't find the WRH7 handle on his page at the time.

Cheers
Rob

Back
Top Bottom