Finally it arrived....my Wolfman!

Only just seen your reply- must get on this site more!

Yes the Weber you tried was mine, and as you say you won't be able to pry it off me until I'm meeting the master blade maker in the sky! I've lent it to a friend who is starting on his voyage of discovery and he's gutted he can't buy a new one. I haven't looked for some time but I bet the S/H prices have to be seen to be believed- considering what it cost me direct from Ed Weber in the states!

Anyway we're messing up the original post- but good to touch base.
atb
Tony

Thanks bud. It was you that got me into all of this! I'm pretty sure you sold me a B1 iKon handle on Reddit a couple of years back. You have two wolfmans? Nice.

Ah yes, I remember that sale. Fantastic progression you're making, nothing like a polished Wolfman!

I currently own one (0.74mm gap), but I have a BBS-1 and a standard gap incoming.

Ah yes, I remember that sale. Fantastic progression you're making, nothing like a polished Wolfman!

I currently own one (0.74mm gap), but I have a BBS-1 and a standard gap incoming.

BBS-1!! Now we're talking. You'll have to let us know what it's like when it arrives, it'll be interesting to see how it compares to the standard and increased gap wolfmans.

I've managed to get a few rarer razors (black mamba, stealth slant, baby smooth etc) but am yet to find a BBS1 they isn't like $1000!!!

Edit. My profile pic is your handle on the slant

BBS-1!! Now we're talking. You'll have to let us know what it's like when it arrives, it'll be interesting to see how it compares to the standard and increased gap wolfmans.

I've managed to get a few rarer razors (black mamba, stealth slant, baby smooth etc) but am yet to find a BBS1 they isn't like $1000!!!

Edit. My profile pic is your handle on the slant

Yeah the SE handle in black, I miss that handle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom