1st. post - Hello

Hi & very welcome Danny. Like yourself I was retired after many, many years of wet shaving before I encountered my 1st SE razor. Now, although my Slim & my slant get visited on occasion an SE is my daily go to of choice. Glad you're enjoying exploring what's out there in the shaving world.
Only problem with Connaught's ................. be warned, Paul's an enabler !!!

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

Thanks for the welcome's, it must get repetitive as the membership grows. I'm Skipton way for Arrowhead and “as far west as you can go” would that be Low Bentham area then ? and for Ken T M, my (late) Dad used to say “you can learn something new everyday – only if you look for it” So I hope to be able to put something back here for what I've already seen. Though it'll only be my opinion with nothing really to base it on. I'll no doubt pick the Forum up as I go along and decide where to post things. One thing I've found hard is photographing shiny razors.
thanks again for welcome's Danny

Hi Andy, I'm from Cross-hills originally and was born at the old Queen Victoria hospital Keighley and went to Keighley Boys Grammar School on North Street, but with the demise of the “Grinning Rat” on Church St. a good few years ago very rarely visit, the odd look in at Cliff Castle museum but (that's) only a turn off the by-pass, there's not much life in Skipton either and we tend to shop at Booths of Settle or Clitheroe and do our eating and drinking at home. Are links to personal Blogs frowned upon on TSR ?
cheers Danny

Welcome to TSR Danny :)

Fido said:
Try a pint of Old Thumper if you ever get down here.

I agree with Fido - but then again, I like all of the Ringwood Brewery beers that I've tried - currently enjoying a bottle of "Fortyniner". They're available in bottles in the supermarkets too - I found some in a Morrisons in Pembrokeshire over Christmas - a welcome surprise. Worth keeping an eye open as you may have them up with you :)

Between the Grinning Rat and Booths our paths will probably have crossed unwittingly then Danny. The beer's still good at the Boltmakers and the Cricketers of course, but there's not a great deal else to turn off for really.

Back
Top Bottom