2015 Bring & Buy Car Boot Sale

Bechet45 said:
Received from Sean £16 - 74p as fees = £15.26. Please send 74p Gift, Sean.

Please add fees to the sale price, gentlemen - I posted a Calculator already but here it is again -

Oh! the account has been suspended. Here's another one -

http://thefeecalculator.com/
I added £1 for the sake of simplicity to the £15 price as the calculator was suspended. Should be in order overall.

£20 received from Celtic - thank you.

SeanC said:
Bechet45 said:
Received from Sean £16 - 74p as fees = £15.26. Please send 74p Gift, Sean.

Please add fees to the sale price, gentlemen - I posted a Calculator already but here it is again -

Oh! the account has been suspended. Here's another one -

http://thefeecalculator.com/
I added £1 for the sake of simplicity to the £15 price as the calculator was suspended. Should be in order overall.

Cool, man! My bad.

The 2015 Bring & Buy Car Boot Sale is now closed.

Thank you to all buyers and sellers for your support of the sale and of TSR. I'll tot up the totals raised and publish in a while. Boab already has the bulk of the money.

CLOSED.

I'm looking for a volunteer. Because of PayPal's insistence on you using your Balance first, the Sale money and my own got all tangled up. I believe I have extracted or sorted out but would like someone to check my figures, please. Would our volunteer please go through this thread and tot up all the sales for which I have reported 'money received' - I think I did it for all sales. There are some anonymous donations as well but a tot up of everything I reported as received would be grand.

The race is on to post the answer first!! Edit: two missing amounts - €15 = £9.92 and Carper2K sent £25. I calculate my totals of money sent to TSR to be accurate.

This will give us confidence in my figures. To prevent it happening again, I've opened a new PayPal account - tsrraffles with a double 'r' in the middle - that will be dedicated to these fund raisers.

Anyway, more interestingly - our results.

I have sent to TSR so far a total of £276.92. There is an additional £15.26 stuck in the new account by PayPal new account rules.

So the final total is £292.18 - which I think is a fantastic result! Thank you all for your support, for the generosity of the sellers and for the buyers' money! This is a good boost to help Boab keep our forum not only alive and well, but with improvements such as he's working on right now, funded by you in the raffles and this sale. And let's not forget that £100 donation form ShipWrecked! Especially generous.

Well done everyone and thanks for supporting TSR!

Back
Top Bottom