2015 Bring & Buy Car Boot Sale

I've lopped a fiver (yes, a FIVER) off my lots 1-4 and a couple of quid off lot 6.

Lots 1 & 2 are fun mixed bags (mixed fun bags?) with loads of good stuff in there ... you get a pack of FEATHERs, a soap, a razor, an aftershave (LOOK!!! Malizia Uomo or Hai Karate), pre-shave oil (LOOK!!! T&H Ultimate Comfort - that's £20 like on its own).
Oooh! Lurvely Crabtree & Evelyn razor (lot 3) ... WITH BLADES! All you need to get started.
I'll also chuck a pack of blades in with the Gillette DeLuxe (lot 4). DELUXE!!! They don't put that on a box without reason! All you need to get started.
And get that last shaper (lot 6). Got a goatee? Like pin-sharp sideburns? Wanna shave your balls and not clog up your DE? Man, THAT is the razor for you! What's up? Chicken?

Cats & Dogs remain unimpressed ...

not-impressed-meh-cat-and-dog.jpg

... but they don't shave! They only time they do is when they lose their ... :D

All monies go to TSR ... Support you forum!

I've received £10 from LD for wazzer's Lot. Presumably Electrif. Oh! maybe that's wrong! Could be a tenner from Louis for Paul's shaper. Who sent a tenner - Lou for Paul's shaper?

If ever I do this again, it'll be organised differently!

PLEASE put your TSR Username with your payments!!!

Edit: It's definitely Louis for Paul's shaper. No money received from Electrif.

Received £10 from Electrif.

Many thanks for all your purchases, gentlemen - and for the donations of stuff to buy!

£15 for my three soaps and £50 for my razor and personalised stand.

I've sent another £38.92 to Boab - well done, lads!

It should have been £29.92 so will somebody please buy something so I can get my £9 back?

Next person to buy any of my lots 1-4 also gets 'Lugosi' ...

DSC08492.JPG

19mm PurTech knot in cobbled together handle. Lovely bowl latherer.

Please state which lot you'd like and finish your request with the words "Bela Lugosi's dead! Undead! Undead! Undead!" ... thank you for your indulgence :D

Cheesepiece's contribution no. 2
DE and SE starter kit

IMG_20150604_212712_zpsfpdlrs6j.jpg

HARDWARE:
  • RazoRun head on Merkur long handle - 3-piece DE
  • British Ever Ready 1912 SE
  • Custom (bastardised) New Forest* Tubby Boar
  • 5 Derby DE
  • 5 Astra Superior Platinum DE
  • 2 Gem Personna SE
  • 10 Styptic Pencils
SOFTWARE:
  • New Bodyshop Maca Root Shave Cream
  • Used Lea Soap Stick
  • Sample of Bulldog ASB

*The shaving brush has only a New Forest Tubby handle, it's been re-knotted with an Omega boar knot after a shedding issue (quickly resolved by the outstanding Peter of New Forest).

£20. Pay Carl and I'll ship.

Okey dokey here we go...

I was in France yesterday and got the opportunity to nip into a supermarket where I picked up a couple of bowls of Monsavon bol à raser.. as can be seen here...

Selling for £3.00 a bowl. Payment & fees to Carl and I'll sort out postage once payment is confirmed.

Every little helps...

Back
Top Bottom