50% off at Beauty@Creightons

That code (SE15) still function but now it's got corrected to 15% off, so with the half price still on my mathematical challenged brain sees it as 65%.

Still their system is giving the discount and voucher code after you add shipping, so you add the products and the shipping and then add the code and the discount get applied to the total plus shipping, someone there is not entirely on the ball.

Anyone know which courier/delivery service they use?

I ordered on Saturday 30th April so naturally I wouldn't expect the delivery to be despatched until Monday 1st September but as of today (10th) it still hasn't come. I emailed them and they said it was sent on Weds 3rd (over 2 whole working days to pack up & send a small order!) and that it should be here today at the latest.

I did have a red card from Royal Mail when I got back from work but I'm expecting a few packets so that could be for anything! I'll find out tomorrow.

harmoni said:
Mine was sent by Citylink.

I'm not too optimistic then. Our postie is fine with parcels - He'll either leave with a neighbour and leave a card to tell me or they just go back to the depot which isnt far and I can be reasonably sure it's safe and I can pick it up whenever I'm near.

Some of the couriers are wildly inconsistent though - last 3 items one was delivered to neighbour which would be fine but they didn't leave me a card to tell me this so I had no way of knowing where it was. One was lobbed over the back gate and the other was left on the front step in full view. Not great.

I suppose that's what happens when companys only pay drivers for "getting rid" of parcels any way possible and top it with near impossible to meet schedules.

LeeBot said:
harmoni said:
Mine was sent by Citylink.

I'm not too optimistic then. Our postie is fine with parcels - He'll either leave with a neighbour and leave a card to tell me or they just go back to the depot which isnt far and I can be reasonably sure it's safe and I can pick it up whenever I'm near.

Some of the couriers are wildly inconsistent though - last 3 items one was delivered to neighbour which would be fine but they didn't leave me a card to tell me this so I had no way of knowing where it was. One was lobbed over the back gate and the other was left on the front step in full view. Not great.

I suppose that's what happens when companys only pay drivers for "getting rid" of parcels any way possible and top it with near impossible to meet schedules.

Hmmm. There wasn't any tracking info in my dispatch email, just the order number. Placed my order on the evening of Sept 3rd, dispatched at lunchtime on the 5th, arrived on the 8th. If the amount of new follows on their twitter is any indication, they're getting a lot of orders!! Both of the emails listed in their 'contact us' section don't seem to be working.

As far as emails go I used the website contact and got a reply - it did take 4 days though. Definitely looking a little overwhelmed.

I blame whoever posted about them on a shaving forum ;)

My oh my it all arrived today even tho they say that my order was voided due to the error with their two legged database:)

So for the total sum of £5.29 delivered here is what's in the box:

IMG_20140913_130518_265.jpg

Well done to this manufacture just hope no one got hurt in the process.

£5.29?? That's quite a haul. Well done! I finally got No.10 - it was sent by City Link but rather than deliver it themselves they posted it onto Royal Mail to do the actual delivery part. Hence the delay.

Worth the wait though - absolutely brilliant cream. Not overly keen on the olive oil scent but the lather is something else. Are all T&H creams as good?

Shemen Zait said:
Strangely they sent me an email that they voided my order ,see above and today they sent me an email that my order is ready and dispatched! ! What a circus :)

They are all over the place. They missed an item out of my order, tried emailing them got no reply, still haven't but at the end of the week the missing item turned up - so all's well so I don't care about the lack of email response but, yep seems to be all over the place.

Back
Top Bottom