50% off at Beauty@Creightons

rolatruck said:
Just tried the AP15 code, does not work, says coupon not recognized, too late! Didnt get anything off for following them on Twitter either :/

Cant alter your basket either if you want to change anything,

I actually did the Twitter thing on Monday and got an email from them yesterday to confirm my discount code. This and the AP15 code worked ok.

Jonty said:
rolatruck said:
Just tried the AP15 code, does not work, says coupon not recognized, too late! Didnt get anything off for following them on Twitter either :/

Cant alter your basket either if you want to change anything,

I actually did the Twitter thing on Monday and got an email from them yesterday to confirm my discount code. This and the AP15 code worked ok.

Great, i will try it later and hopefully they will work for me as well.

We currently have a 50% offer throughout the site so all other discount codes have been disabled until the 50% offer has ended

This is the e-mail i got from Creightons, so no other discount codes will work, not sure how other members have got away with using theirs?

rolatruck said:
We currently have a 50% offer throughout the site so all other discount codes have been disabled until the 50% offer has ended

This is the e-mail i got from Creightons, so no other discount codes will work, not sure how other members have got away with using theirs?

Awww, shame. 50% is still fab though!

harmoni said:
rolatruck said:

Awww, shame. 50% is still fab though!

It is, but i have 2 codes that are worth 65% off, so do i wait? Thing is i dont know how long this 50% off ends.

rolatruck said:
It is, but i have 2 codes that are worth 65% off, so do i wait? Thing is i dont know how long this 50% off ends.

Haven't they as good as told you themselves?

rolatruck said:

harmoni said:
rolatruck said:

Haven't they as good as told you themselves?

rolatruck said:

Not in the e-mail i posted, unless i missed a date ?

Jonty said:
Just ordered £35 of stuff, with all the discount codes I actually only paid just over £15.

Used the AP15 code as well as following them on Twitter which got me a further £15 off!! So that's £70 (full price) worth for just £15 - feels like Christmas has come early!!! :icon_razz:

Once followed them on Twitter the code supplied is giving you £15 off in error, it should give 15% off, I ordered some RSC cream, hand creams etc' and some St James cologne, after the code applied it all gone down to £3.25 delivered due to this error, I wonder if they will respect these orders, something tells me they will not. Don't mind paying the full price so will see what happen tomorrow.

Shemen - I used the St James Mandarin and Pathouli cream and cologne for the first time on Saturday, and the shave was exceptional. Great scent from from cream and cologne.

The cream lathers up really well from only a small amount, great glide and excellent skin care. Really no need to splash anything on afterwards (used my EJ DE86 and supermax stainless blade)

The cologne is a bit weird. there's no alcohol in it so no sting and the scent is very pleasant, the wife loved it, BUT it sort of goes on a touch sticky and feels a little strange. Maybe just me but feels a touch gloopy compared to what I would expect from cologne. This does soak in after a while though and doesn't remain and the skin care is good. In fact my face felt pretty excellent after this shave.

I would rate the St James a level above the Truefitt N0.10 in my opinion. Better scent, great shave and the glass jar is very classy. All a bit of a bargain at half price.

My two favourite creams are Cyril Salters and Vulfix and I would happily put this up with them, both of which I rate higher than TOBS and the Truefitt No.10.

A note on the scent, it very much reminds me of Clinique Happy, which is one of my wife's favourite scents so I wear that a lot when we go out. In fact I would say that if Clinique ever did a proper shaving cream in the Happy range it may be very close to this scent.

Griffo said:
Shemen - I used the St James Mandarin and Pathouli cream and cologne for the first time on Saturday, and the shave was exceptional. Great scent from from cream and cologne.

The cream lathers up really well from only a small amount, great glide and excellent skin care. Really no need to splash anything on afterwards (used my EJ DE86 and supermax stainless blade)

The cologne is a bit weird. there's no alcohol in it so no sting and the scent is very pleasant, the wife loved it, BUT it sort of goes on a touch sticky and feels a little strange. Maybe just me but feels a touch gloopy compared to what I would expect from cologne. This does soak in after a while though and doesn't remain and the skin care is good. In fact my face felt pretty excellent after this shave.

I would rate the St James a level above the Truefitt N0.10 in my opinion. Better scent, great shave and the glass jar is very classy. All abit of a bargain at half price.

My two favourite creams are Cyril Satlers and Vulfix and I would happily put this up with them, both of which I rate higher than TOBS and the Truefitt No.10.

A note on the scent, it very much reminds me of Clinique Happy, which is one of my wife's favourite scents so I wear that a lot when we go out. In fact I would say that if Clinique ever did a proper shaving cream in the Happy range it may be very close to this scent.

Thanks for the info Griff, I hope my order will actually come to me, they mess up the voucher code big time so when applying it takes off £15 instead of 15%, problem is I couldn't find a way to edit this on their web site, I couldn't even edit the number of items, which is strange. If I will get my order it will be a bargain, see my order below:

2014-09-08%2B10_46_33-View%2BOrder%2B_%2BBeauty%40Creightons.jpg

Good luck with it, great bargain if it happens.

they did miss an item out of my order so I'm trying to chase them up at the moment but so far with no luck - first email came back as undeliverable so I'm trying another one today.

Griffo said:
Good luck with it, great bargain if it happens.

they did miss an item out of my order so I'm trying to chase them up at the moment but so far with no luck - first email came back as undeliverable so I'm trying another one today.

Ye, I emailed them about this error but the same here and the mail is bouncing back, someone is new in their job there me think.

Anyway, the sale is still on so fill your boots guys.

Glad it's not just me then :icon_razz:

They do some great stuff, my wife and stepdaughter love their body butters so a good way to treat the ladies in the house and not get moaned at for buying more shaving stuff.

Shemen Zait said:
Once followed them on Twitter the code supplied is giving you £15 off in error, it should give 15% off, I ordered some RSC cream, hand creams etc' and some St James cologne, after the code applied it all gone down to £3.25 delivered due to this error, I wonder if they will respect these orders, something tells me they will not. Don't mind paying the full price so will see what happen tomorrow.

Same happened to me, £15 off instead of 15%. I received today an email telling me my order was complete so it looks good for now, will wait and see if everything turns up!

Got an email that my order is voided and that they ate apologising for the error due to a database crash. They offered me 30% off but only when the current 50% ends , so should I choose 30% off or 50% off ??

Back
Top Bottom