50% off at Beauty@Creightons

Darn it just spent £33. At least the missus will be happy as she's got some stuff in there. Love Creighton's website, such good value.

Will hopefully use it at the weekend when it gets delivered. I've got a tub of the Clarysage one and just bought the mandarin one. The cream is excellent stuff. It jumped in cost to £15 during a rebranding recently so to get it for £7.50 is a bargain. I got the Clarysage when they were doing a clearance of the old branded stuff and I got that for just £4.

Just ordered £35 of stuff, with all the discount codes I actually only paid just over £15.

Used the AP15 code as well as following them on Twitter which got me a further £15 off!! So that's £70 (full price) worth for just £15 - feels like Christmas has come early!!! :icon_razz:

Jonty said:
Just ordered £35 of stuff, with all the discount codes I actually only paid just over £15.

Used the AP15 code as well as following them on Twitter which got me a further £15 off!! So that's £70 (full price) worth for just £15 - feels like Christmas has come early!!! :icon_razz:

Just tried the AP15 code, does not work, says coupon not recognized, too late! Didnt get anything off for following them on Twitter either :/

Cant alter your basket either if you want to change anything,

rolatruck said:
Just tried the AP15 code, does not work, says coupon not recognized, too late! Didnt get anything off for following them on Twitter either :/

Coupon not working for me either. Have contacted them about it. I couldn't alter my basket either, but it seems sorted now.

harmoni said:
rolatruck said:

Coupon not working for me either. Have contacted them about it. I couldn't alter my basket either, but it seems sorted now.

I sent them an e-mail today as well, have to see what they say, still cheap with the 50% off though.

Back
Top Bottom