A double espresso extraction...

7/12 (since I take a pic at the blob I also take one from the extraction, actually more fun for me to shot). This is from my Faema Family machine:
048800x531.jpg

... a couple of sec later:
050800x612-1.jpg

Cheers Timbo! But I do "lift" the pics a little when editing them, tweaking the contrast is often very nice, even though I also like how they look a natural.

Vintage, they stopped making them around 92 (maybe 91). Looks like little wear, you can't even see any worn off marks on the filter holder :D

PS
Makes a damned good espresso shot, but the steam is crapy.

Nope, but I would love to have one :)... I'm starting to sell off razors and will prob buy something in the nearest future (months) - maybe a Expobar Brewtus 4 (double boilers, E61 group head, built in PID), but there's many nice machines out there and I wouldn't mind an Italian machine, even though the Expobar is a very nice option. That's why I bought the Faema Family machine in the first place, so I can fix the Rancilio Silva up and sell her too (and then the Faema when I once get the new machine).

Mmmmmm niiiice!!!
I've been in a pub for two days. Food good.
Coffee awful.
Served instant, cheap instant at that, in a coffee pot....
Errr...
Not good.
Then I found a guy selling coffee out the back of his three wheeled truck.
Francino machine?
Any hoo this was very very good.
I'm going to have to sell a couple of razors I think...
Yrs
Slim.

Dear crazy bastard Mikael,

Fist time looking at this goofy thread and what do we have? Hah, we have what looks like 'bait' to me. Yeah, I believe you're trolling for PC....reeling in a little bit at a time and twitching things to keep things interesting. Then, after he finally swallows the whole coffee bullsh.....philosophy, you yank the hell backwards to set that hook.

I also see a few of the other coffee 'enthusiatic hobbyists' here.....I'm shocked. All a bunch of enabling bastards, although I believe Slimbo was a victim of peer pressure and sheer meaness by other members. He was only looking for a good instant decaf like Sanka, and now he's freefalling in crazyland.

Very nice thread you started here Mikael,

Martin

Cheers D, means a lot coming from you! You took poor Slickos razor cherry, rather brutally, but without him noticing anything - a master in motion, indeed (almost like poetry)!

Seriously though: If you, or anyone else, has any questions about espresso, don't hesitate to ask/contact me - I'll try and help you out the best I can :D

I'm here by my own free will.

Mikael said:
Cheers D, means a lot coming from you! You took poor Slickos razor cherry, rather brutally, but without him noticing anything - a master in motion, indeed (almost like poetry)!

Seriously though: If you, or anyone else, has any questions about espresso, don't hesitate to ask/contact me - I'll try and help you out the best I can :D

You're very welcome Mikael,

Now you have things wrong about me and Slikki...I never took anything from that insane Mongoose. No, he gave me whatever it was....willingly. Yes, he and I had some magical times in the beginning. Heh, you buying any of that crap?

Of course, that was the hard part (gaining his trust). After that, it was just a question of finding any razor dated E1,E4,F1,F4, and bingo, we have a winner! Yeah, he likes stuff dated E4, which is when he turned 21 I believe.

Oh.....thank you SO much for the offer to 'help me out the best you can'. Hah, you do make me smile sometimes.

Dodgy

and anyway Marv. No one said a bad thing about PC's latest aquisition and Slick came here by his own free will...didn't you Slick?

I am my own man
I am my own man
I am my own man
I am my own man
I am my own man
I am my own man
I am my own man
I am my own man
I am my own man
I am my own man
I am my own man
I am my own man