... a Treet for your face?

I referred a shave buddy to this page and he bought 100 of the new Dura Sharp from Amazon for less than $9.00 USA and he gave me a 10 pack as well as a tuck of the traditional black carbon blades. As a note, I have used both before. I used the former today on a 2 day beard and had a superb shave. At least for me, it helps tremendously to take very short strokes (shorter than normal that is) with a carbon blade.

Paul.

Thanks for your efforts in this, I have used the Classic and the Platinum for the last few months and they give the most consistent shave of any blade I have used, except of course anyone knows differently in the search for the perfect blade. :)

Paul.

Thanks for your efforts in this, I have used the Classic and the Platinum for the last few months and they give the most consistent shave of any blade I have used, except of course anyone knows differently in the search for the perfect blade. :)
That is really good to hear! If you like the Classic, you'll love the Dura-Sharp in the yellow packs.

Great job of work, sir. I’ve only tried the Treet Platinum and will buy more at some point as they’re very good in all my razors which is fairly rare. Not sure they’re as good as Silver Stars though.
7 Days Platinum might give those Silver Stars a run for their money.

If you're looking beyond just the Platinum, I'd say the Dura-Sharp should be your next stop. Best of the carbons. Both the Platinum and the Dura-Sharp represent the very best in their class from Treet. As you can see, pretty much everything else is either the Classic (Carbon) or the Silver Edge (Stainless). The Classic is also a super blade, just not as refined as the Dura-Sharp, and you can see that there are some lovely packages - the Falcon, for example, with its real retro-graphics

Great job of work, sir. I’ve only tried the Treet Platinum and will buy more at some point as they’re very good in all my razors which is fairly rare. Not sure they’re as good as Silver Stars though.
do not fear Mikey’s here lol
I’m home tomorrow well wednesday really with totally shect flights and i’ll shall send you some treets ken.
But please Remember me Wednesday or i’ll forget
that’s me all over.
Glad your back posting miss your craic

I agree with the confusion but I recognise the packs of the blade I like from this firm.It’s horses for courses but I love the teflon coated carbon Durasharps. One of my very favourite blades: sharp and smooth. However I have to spray 99% alcohol on them afterwards to keep out the rust. Carbon even with a disposable blade is high maintenance. Even then can only get three shaves max with them. I have tried the Blacks too but found them a bit rough. I second the Platinums but out of the Treet lineup the Durasharps are the cream for me. I always have a pack handy and will be using more along with Lord and Tiger seeing I will not buy Russian until the unpleasantness is over.

That is a list of what I currently use. I don't even use the Russian blades I already own

There seem to be a number of reasons to avoid using Russian made razor blades, aside from the political reasons I find PPI Russian blades to be really well made, very consistent but often a bit boring.

I set out to just use Indian made blades for this calendar month as a means to try to discover some blades I'd overlooked. So I've only used two Supermax blades so far and I'm really enjoying them so far.

Back
Top Bottom